Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43

Jennie's POV

It turned out that I'm right. The person who called was there at the security room. He attacked the security that's watching the CCTV's and called Lisa while watching us. Pretty dumb because he could have just hacked the cctv and watched us in his house or somewhere, but no. He wasted his time, trying to memorize every corner of the company just to get inside that small room.

Creepy dumb freak.

Unfortunately, when Lisa got there, he's not there anymore. Of course, he already left. Pretty sure he's not that dumb to stay there and wait for someone to find him. But they found a voice changer.

And the three of them are now playing detective. When I said three, I mean Seulgi, Lisa and my cousin, Jisoo 'Turtle Rabbit' Kim. The typical idiots.

They didn't call a police, because, base on them, they can handle it. But they called Wendy unnie to fly here to play the detective game with them. I didn't know the sisters are idiot. I mean, Jisoo is.

"How is it going, detectives?" I asked them, who were at the security, 'finding some clues.'

I can't believe Seulgi ditched her work at England for this foolishness. Actually, I can't believe them all. I don't see the point of what they're doing. Despite all the possible dangers we are in, they still managed to have some fun out of it.

"There are no handprints. Our suspect is smart but I'll make sure to send him behind bars," Lisa seriously said, turning her full attention on me. "I won't let him go away after he said he wants you."

Now I am reminded about Lisa claiming me again. I am still baffled as to why she said that.

"Why don't you just hire a detective or police if you truly want to send him behind bars?" I exclaimed.

"Wendy is a detective, Jennie," Jisoo unnie butts in, rolling her eyes at me. I look at Wendy unnie confusedly.

"As far as I know, you are just helping with the school clinic. How come you became a detective and you a hacker?" I asked, pointing at both of them.

"I'm a real hacker. Wendy took Criminology and forensic science," Jisoo unnie explained. I plastered a smile and rolled my eyes. I really don't know these people around me.

"There is no murder in here," I pointed out.

"Lisa, shut my cousin up so we can go on with the investigation," Jisoo unnie commands that earned a laugh from Lisa. She approached me and held my shoulders, leading me outside the security room.

"Go to my office. You're pregnant, don't stress yourself," Lisa whispered, leading me up to her office.

"If you're just going to leave me here, there is a 80٪ possibility that they will capture me. Remember, they want ME." I stated, sitting on the couch with a smile.

"Are you showing me how smart you are now?" She asked, trapping me between her and the couch.

"I'm not. Just stating the truth," I smiled mischievously, snaking my arms around her neck.

"Baby, they want you. But they won't get you unless I give you to them willingly, which is unlikely to happen," She replied before kissing me. I respond, pulling her down to press my body with hers.

Her hands started wandering inside of my hoodie to my bra covered breast, where she squeezed my tits, giving me pleasure. Her kisses trailed down my jaw to my neck, sucking which I'm sure left a mark.

"Lisa," I whimpered, wanting more contact. I tug on her white shirt, wanting them off. She stopped kissing and look at me with a cheeky smile.

"Please," I begged, wanting it quick. But she didn't move, she's just giving me a cheeky smile.

"Lisa please. I need you, I'm freaking wet down there," I growl in frustration.

"As much as I want to take you here and have you screaming on my desk for everyone to know I own you, I don't want to give them the pleasure to see that gorgous body. This is mine, and mine alone. And believe me, even though Jisoo wants live porn, she wouldn't want to see her pregnant cousin naked," She kissed me one more time and straightened up, giving a middle finger at the CCTV camera.

I sighed and sat properly. I didn't know Lisa Manoban is a crackhead. Well, what do I even know?

"Don't sound too disappointed princess. I'll give you what you want later," She helped me stand up. I suddenly teared up.

She just called me princess. She just did. First, it was all baby. Now it's princess. I suddenly missed my dad.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asks worriedly, bending a bit to match her face with mine.

"Nothing. It's just my hormones," I smile as I wiped my tears.

"Ok, let's go down again. Cause I can't leave you here alone with your hormones," She sounds sceptical but I'm thankful she brushed it off. We went back to the security where my cousin gave me a look as soon as we entered.

"Thank god you didn't do it! I thought I'm about to watch my cousin do a live porn! I said shut her up, not fill her up!" She exclaimed, looking incredulous with her eyes wide open. "Now, you just wasted your time going up and down because instead of leaving her there, you decided to bringbher back here."

I laughed at Jisoo unnie's face because she looks really ridiculous.

"Don't worry Jisoo, I wouldn't let you see how perfect your cousin's body is. But I'll let you imagine it," Lisa leaned forward to whisper in Jisoo unnie's ear but enough for me to hear.

"Not good, Lisa! Not good!" Jisoo unnie started hitting Lisa who just laughed with Seulgi and Wendy.

"Come on. Detectives doesn't have time to laugh like that," I complain. They all looked at me and started going on their own ways, wearing gloves, as if they are really detectives.

"Oh! Look at this," Wendy called out, holding something. We all approached her and she was holding a ring.

"What? A ring?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah, this can be useful. We just need to know who owns it. Easy," Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah? YSL mens chain ring, about a million of men have it and we need to know who specifically own that one. Easy," Seulgi sarcastically said, rolling her eyes.

"Maybe we could get any fingerprints of whoever wore it last," Lisa spoke grabbing the ring from Wendy carefully.

"Indeed! Easy," Jisoo unnie mocks winking at Seulgi unnie.

"Yeah. Ms. Richard can do that," Wendy said, picking her phone and dialing someone's number, while the others went back to finding evidence.

When the Ms. Richards came Lisa got a text. I'm the first one to see because she handed it to me before 'the investigation'

"Uh, Lisa?" I called out, looking at the message. Lisa approached me and looked at the message.

The message is from the unknown caller. He knows they're playing around. He is watching.

"He is planning on exposing your relationship with Jennie?" Jisoo asked sceptically. "What exactly is your relationship with my cousin?"

"I don't know, ask him. He knows it better than I do." She said nonchalantly. She really doesn't care.

"What is there to reveal exactly?" Wendy asked, looking puzzled.

"I don't know what it is that he's going to reveal, and I don't care. Let him reveal anything," Lisa exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

She replied to the unknown, saying that he can reveal anything he wants and she doesn't give a fuck.

Who is this psycho going after us?

Chapter end