Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37

Lisa's POV

After celebrating New Year with the Kims, I went back to my parents' house as I promised. I'm now with my 8 years old twin cousins and my sister, at the mall.

"What's the score with you and Jennie?" She asks. She's feeding Naeve while I'm feeding Meave.

They're both girls and truly identical but Neave's hair is brown and Maeve's hair is a bit darker, just a really bit that you won't notice it in a first look.

"Who's Jennie?" Maeve asks, looking at me confusedly.

"Lisa's girlfriend," Seulgi answers that made me glare at her.

"Really? I want to meet her! Her name is beautiful, I bet she is too!" Naeve squeals cheerfully.

"Agree!" Maeve exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow at them, while Seulgi laughs and continues to feed Naeve.

"She's not my girlfriend, Aeves." I told them. You're probably wondering who is Aeves. Well, let's say, saying Maeve and Naeve is too long so I made them a nickname to make my life easier. Yes I'm a genius, I know.

"Please Pri," The twin pleads, looking at me with puppy eyes, clasping their hands together and pouting. I shot Seulgi a glare once again, who look at me with a smug look, and turned to the twins again and nodded.

"Yey! We're meeting Jennie!" They yelled that I need to shush them because we're at the mall. I'm just thankful that we're on a VIP room at our restaurant.

"Come on, finish this before we go shopping." Seulgi said, feeding Naeve the rest of the food and I did the same with Maeve.

After eating at our restaurant, we took the girls to shopping. We first went to toy kingdom.

"Ddeul! Look a unicorn!" Naeve squeals, pointing at a unicorn with wheels.

"You want that?" Seulgi asks, picking the white unicorn with pink hair up and putting it down beside Naeve. Naeve nodded, smiling so wide.

"Let's buy two," I tell Seulgi, looking at Maeve who's not paying attention to the unicorn. But knowing this twins, they need to have one each to play.

Seulgi pick a lavender colored hair this time and put it beside the pink colored hair. She called the saleslady and asked about the use of the unicorn.

It's like riding a real horse, and it makes a sound. And it's 200$ each.

"You'll only have that unicorn ride?" I asked the twins. They nodded but they don't look satisfied.

"You know you can get whatever you want with us. No scolding," Seulgi tells them with that charming bear smile on her face. And with that, their fave lit up and they went to picking what they want.

Then I saw a remote control car. I look at Seulgi with a smile and she nodded.

"Aeves! Come here, Pri got an amazing toy here!" I called for them, picking up a red one. The twins went to me and I showed it to them.

"That's for boys," Naeve whine.

"No, I want it!" Maeve shrieks and I gave her a high five.

"That's my girl!" I let her pick what she wants and turned to Naeve. "You don't have to be a boy to drive a car, Naeve. And so, you don't have to be a boy to plau with cars."

"So I can play with cars?" She asks hesitantly.

"Of course. Jennie drives a car," Seulgi answered before I can even tell them they can. I raised my eyebrows at her.