Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 Part 3

Lisa's POV

Many secrets are yet to be revealed. And Jennie already suspected that Jisoo and Sunmi are married after the incident two days ago. But even I, don't know if Jisoo and Sunmi are really married. I mean, they had history, but Jisoo told me it's over. But how they act tells me otherwise. And I never even heard about them getting married.

Jennie's suspicious eyes that were trained on me is not helping at all. Maybe she's thinking I know something, when in reality, I have no idea about Sunmi and Jisoo's relationship. Those two are too discreet with their relationship. They never tell us anything, so I don't know what to even tell Jennie. I really hae nothing to tell.

I feel so bad for Rosé. Even though we bicker a lot, she has been a friend to me this past few months. I helped her with Jisoo's favorite things but I didn't even know if Jisoo is taken or not. And the look on her face when the incident happened, I can see how she avoided it by eating.

My phone ringing cut my thoughts shortly. I picked it up and went to I and Jennie's room.

"Hello."

"Ms. Manoban, I got all the info's regarding Ava Rodriguez." A voice said from the other line.

"Okay send it to me. I'll just call you if I still need something," I said before hanging up.

I opened my laptop and clicked on the new mail that my man sent to me.

Jennie's POV

If you don't want problems, don't go to Jeju. All problems start there.

I had been thinking these past few days about what happened. Many things happened. Seulgi telling her sister she likes me, the mystery of Jisoo unnie and Sunmi being married or not, my bestfriend acting off. It's stressing.

I looked around, looking for Lisa but she's not here with us. Since when was she gone?

I walked to our room and saw her in the room, busy looking at her laptop. I can't see her face because she's facing back but I can see how tense her back is. I approached her and touched her shoulder carefully. She flinched and face me, giving a small smile. Her form softened when she saw it was me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"Looking all the info about Ava Rodriguez," She answered, turning her laptop for me to see.

"Why are you looking at her files and what she had been doing?" I asked, seeing the files in her laptop.

"Turns out I don't know my fiancee at all. Look here, she has a son. Turns out she changed her name, she has a korean blood too but she told me she doesn't." She pointed all of it, running a hand through her hair in frustration. I frowned. The woman died a long time ago, why is she doubting her now?

"I though she died six years ago?" I asked. She nodded, frowning at her laptop. "How come she has a son?"

"I don't know that too. She also lied about her age, I guess."

"You must have been crazy in love for her to trust her without even knowing her real identity," I muttered, looking at the screen.

"She looks so sweet, you know? It's like she's too sweet to do something like this. She is 27 in both files, she didn't lie to me about that. Her son is 12 years old," She said. She became pregnanat at the age of fifteen? Awful.

"How about her parents?"

"It says here that her parents are Nadia Rodriguez and Von Rodriguez but no brother," she pointed a file at her screen, "Then here, it doesn't say her family's name but she has a brother."