Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20

Jennie's POV

"Come again?" I asked while we walked down the hallway.

"I would love to but we need to go. Your grandma got too stressed about the money the company has lost." She explained and I saw a small smirk playing on her lips.

"Where is she now?" I asked again. Instead of answering me, she opened her car door for me to get in. I hopped in and watch her drive in a hospital. She opened oone room and there I saw my grandma, laid down on a hospital bed. Beside her was my sister and cousin.

"Jennie," Irene unnie uttered. I approached her and she immediately hugged me.

"How is she?" I asked when we broke the hug.

"She almost died of heart attack," Jisoo unnie answered when my sister didn't answer. Typical Jisoo, straight forward. "If we Lisa didn't see her, she probably have left us already."

I look at Lisa and she is already looking at me, her face blank. I can't read any emotions, as usual. I look back at my grandma, who's lying unconcious on the bed.

"Can you look after her while I get her things?" Unnie asked, looking at me.

I nodded. "I will."

She and Jisoo unnie left. I just sit there, looking at my Grandma. She isn't fighting it anymore like she used to. She wants to leave. But I'm not ready yet.

"Shhhh, she will be okay." I didn't even know I'm already crying until I felt Lisa patting my back.

"She isn't fighting it," I whisper but enough for her to hear.

"She is, Jennie. She wouldn't be sleeping here if she isn't."

"She isn't. She already told me, she will die if the company is at stake." I snapped, but instantly regret it when I saw the look on her face.

"Don't worry, I will help the Kim corp." She reassured. I nod my head but the tears won't stop flowing.

"Thank you, Lisa." I whispered.

"It's nothing, Jennie. You need your grandma alive," she smiled.

"Still, thank you. If not because of you, she would have died without stepping a foot in this room." I explained. Then the door opened, revealing the handsome man. Jin.

"Oh my god, Jennie. How is she?" He asked, worry clearly written on his face.

"Still unconscious. Jisoo unnie said it was heart attack," I tell him before adding. "How did you know about it, oppa?"

"Jisoo told me," he simply said before making his way to the other side. Lisa is just behind me, her hand is on her sides now and not on my back. After a good hour, Irene and Jisoo unnie arrived with a bag full of clothes.

"Jennie, mum said you need to go home. You need to attend class," she said with a sigh.

"But, I can't leave Gran." My eyebrows knitted.

"Don't worry, I'll look after her." She reassure with half smile. But that didn't make me any less worried.

"No," I stubbornly refused. "I don't want to leave."

"Jennie, please. You need to attend class," I gritted my teeth, my anger getting the best of me at the moment.

"Then why call me here just to tell me I need to go to class?" I want to yell, but I held myself not to because we're in a hospital.

"You can come back tomorrow, but for now, you need to go home. Lisa will accompany you." She stayed calm despite me, raging with anger. "Please?"

I sighed. I lost again. I stomp outside, someone following me. Lis is saying something but I didn't mind it until she pulled me to her car, sat me at the passenger seat, not harsh, it's too gentle actually.

"You don't need to worry, she'll be fine. You jist need to attend class tomorrow, you can come after class." She tells me as if reassuring me. I nod not wanting argue anymore. She drove us to Gran's house. When we arrived, I went straight to my room and decided to take a warm bath.

I prepared the clothes I will be needing, and started to run the warm water to the bath. After a good minutes, I dip myself at the warm tub with bubbles, feeling my body relax. I close my eyes as I listen some songs.

After the bath, I came downstairs to eat dinner. I was shuffling through the fridge when I felt someone slap me, my bum to be exact. I yelp at the impact. I turn to the only person who would do that. She is smiling. She is frickin' smiling.

"Don't ever do that again," I scold with scowl on my face.

"I can't help it, you ass is on view. It wants to be spank," she say, there is a cheeky smile on her face.

"You're just jealous you have a flat ass." I mutter as I continue shuffling through the fridge.

"Why would I be if I can always spank that fine ass of yours?" She shot back, I can feel the smiling in her voice even though my back is facing her.

"Would you like some shrimp?" I asked as I put the shrimp at the counter.

"I would like some Jennie," she answer, her voice husky and low. I rolled my eyes.

"Lisa, shrimp or just kimchi?" I asked again. She's now just behind me, pressing her lower body on my back. "Lisa, just choose." That came out as a moan.

"Shrimp," she whisper to my neck. I elbowed her stomach that caused her to step back, but not enough to hurt her. I'm really hungry, for real food. And I have no time with her perverted thoughts.

I start preparing all I needed for the salad I'm going to make. I know, salad is not an actual meal, but I don't care, I'm craving for it. I served the salad to Lisa, which she just stared at.

"What is this thing you're serving me?" She asked, still looking at the plate infront of her.

"Crispy shrimp," I answer, already devouring mine.

"The crispy shrimp salad I know is not like this." She stated, still not touching the food.

"It's my own recipe. Just taste it, if you don't like it, I'll cook you something new. Anything you like," I whined.

I watch as she bite at the wrapper, which I fried to look like a small cup and where I put the salad in. I stared as she closed her eyes, savouring the taste. And I watch as her soft plump lips made contact with the fried shrimp.

"See? You shouldn't doubt me," I boasted. She laughed and continue to devour the food, ignoring what I said, and I did the same.

Chapter end