Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, wake up. I made dinner for you," the very familiar voice woke me up.

"I thought you're at London?" I asked, wiping the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"I can't work, your grandma got sick, now you also are," she answered, brushing my hair. "Come on, I need to see you eat your dinner before I go to your grandma."

"I want to come too," I pout as I stood up.

"Don't argue with me. Eat your dinner and sleep. If you feel better tomorrow, you will attend class." She demand. I sigh and just nodded.

"How do you feel now?" Mum asked when I finished eating.

"Better," I reply nonchalantly. "I don't feel anything anymore."

"Good, I'm going to the hospital, lock the door before going to bed." She reminded me.

"Okay," I said as I trail behind her. She waved one last time and I locked the door. I turn all the lights on, then I went to theatre room and press some commedy. Boring.

"Jennie, go to bed." Someone is tapping my cheeks. I groan and slapped whoever is bothering me. "Jennie, seriously. Go to bed. It's not comfortable to sleep here."

I raised both my hands, indication that I want, whoever this person is, to carry me. I don't care who it is anymore. I heard a sigh and soon I'm lifted in a bridal style. Bridal style at some hard chest. The person carefully placed me on my bed and I drifted into a deep slumber again.

Next morning, I did my morning routine. No one is home, just me, myself and I. I drove to uni and met Rosé in the hallway. It's Saturday and we have extra classes this week.

"How do you feel?" She asked as we walked down the hallway.

"Quite better," I answered truthfully.

"Sure?" She asked as she looked at me skeptically.

"Yup! I am perfectly fine." I ressured her with a smile.

"Okay, here's my class. See you at lunch," I waved goodbye and proceed to my class.

Later, that lunch, I'm feeling sick again. My head hurts, my stomach feels upset, the cafeteria makes me want to throw up, I don't know what I feel anymore.

"Jennie, you look pale again." Rosé says, looking at me worried. "I'm gonna call Irene unnie. You can't come to class like that."

I nodded.

"My god, your birthday is near and you're being like that." She mumbles, dailing my sister. "Unnie... can you pick Jennie up?... no she is pale, she looks sick... okay I'll wait for you at the bench."

I stood up and follow Rosé at the bench. She sat me there and pointed a finger at me.

"Stay here. Don't go anywhere," she said. I felt like a child.

"Yah, stop pointing at me like that." I demand, a frown made its way on my face.

"Yeah, okay. But I'll leave you here now, wait for Irene unnie please." She plead. Oh my god where's my phone? I need to capture this.

"Yeah I will. Don't worry." I assured her. She waved one last time and ran off. While waiting, someone called my name. No, not that voice again. I'm sick enough to talk to him.

"Jennie, hey. Aren't you going to class?" He asked, sitting beside me at the bench.

"No," obviously not. I would not be here if I will attend.