Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Lisa

"Do they think I'm stupid? When I became 18, I asked someone to test dad and Irene's DNA and it's negative, they're not related. I can'teven tell my sister about it." Jennie finished her story. We were casually talking on this couch, still naked. I'm so thankful that she didn't become angry when we woke up. She told me that she and Irene are half sisters and how her dad treated Irene.

"But you and Irene have many similarities and you two look alike so it's like you two have the same dad," I said, nodding my head. Jennie is such a beautiful girl, she looks like her mom but more beautiful version and much younger. She look beautiful even when she's doing nothing and I'm starting to think, did I make a good decision? Or am I wrong? Will I be a good person if I did it?

"Lisa? Did you hear me?" Jennie called out, that made me go back to my sense.

"Umm... I'm sorry, what is it again?" I answered. She's lying on my chest now, my arm as her pillow.

"I asked about your family," she repeated. Looking up at me, smiling.

"My family? Well, my mom's just at home because she had a breast cancer. Dad is taking care of the company in Thailand and my sister is taking care of the company in Korea and here. My sister is actually the new Chief Executive."

"You have a sister?" She asked, shocked as she sits up.

"Yeah and we're both intersex," I nodded, smiling.

"Oh, so she has a dick too," she said nodding. "I want to meet her."

"Why so suddenly?" I chuckled.

"Why? I want to see if Manobans are really good looking like what people say," she whined before pouting.

"Why do you have to see her? There's a gorgeous Manoban right beside you."

"I'm not convinced yet, the Manoban infront of me is nothing," she gave a tight-lipped smile as if teasing me. I smirk as I thought of something. I sit up facing her.

"Really? Isn't the Manoban infront of you hot? Isn't she handsome? Oh she's good at bed too, isn't she?" I whispered sensually and I saw her gulping. I got you Jennie Kim.

"Huh? Ummm... I... She.." she was interrupted when something rang, we both look where the sound came from and it's from Jennie's PJ."Umm I'll just get it."

She stood up and go to pick up her PJ and fuck. I think I'm gonna die. She's fully naked and her butt is looking so delicious at my view. I think it would make a good rhythm with my dick slapping it along with her moan.

"Oh mom! What is it?" She said to her phone looking nervous. She looked at me for a second then she picked up her clothes and ran away. I didn't dare to say anything. I just picked up my clothes and took a bath.

Jennie

"Yes mom I'll just take a bath and we will buy foods on our way," I answered.

"Okay, bye, love you baby."

"Bye, love you too mom," I hang up and sighed. I felt disgusted to myself, my mom is on relationship with Lisa but I let her touch me. It didn't occur to me until the call with my mom. I'm such a bad daughter.

"How are you, Gran?" I asked. We just arrived and mom, unnie and Lisa are in the living room of grandma's room, eating.

"Grandma's all good, Mandu. Don't worry too much," she murmured smiling up at me.