Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50

Jennie's POV

It's been two days since Lisa knew that we're having a twin and she's being ecstaticabout it. She didn't want to go to work ever since. She said she just wants to look after me. And now she's laying beside me, caressing my bump.

"Lisa, seriously, you should go to work. You're still working on the magazine cover," I told her. I can't lie, I love being with her. That I'm the only one she cares for. But she needs to work, really.

"It's done Jen. For now, I'll just take care of you and our twins," She said, lifting my shirt — her shirt actually — and kissed my stomach.

"Ugh! Really? In front of my salad?" Seulgi groaned and she almost threw the plate that made Rosie laugh.

"Just pick Irene up like you did last time, and why are you even eating here? A dining area is part of a house for a reason," Lisa retorted with this cute smile plastered on her face.

"Look at that bastard calling me eagerly because she's having a twin and now she's giving me attitude."

"You are yet to congratulate them," Rosie said in her thick Aussi accent.

"What?" Seulgi asked, snapping her head to Rosé.

"Look at that CEO with a family of language geniuses but can't understand a simple English," Lisa mocked.

"You understand that accent? It sounds like an alien language," Seulgi defended, earning a smack and an offended look from Rosè.

"Excuses excuses," Lisa taunted, not listening to her sister and looking at my stomach again.

"If I don't, Manoban Company wouldn't be at the top now."

"Yeah. Whatever Moron," I can't help but laugh at their interaction. I didn't know Lisa was this playful with Seulgi. I thought she was just Ms-Moody-Mc-Broody-Ass.

"Lisa. I want Chinese food," Rosie said with a mischievous smile.

"Then buy it," Lisa answered not bothering to look up.

"Give me you card," Rosie demand.

"Ugh! Why did I even make a deal with you?" Lisa groaned, handing her card to Rosie.

"Because I'm a great actress," Rosie winked, grabbing the car from Lisa.

"Jisoo is much more better than you. If the psycho just didn't know her."

Rosie stood up with Seulgi and waved the card to Lisa, not caring what Lisa was saying before leaving.

"You'll regret making a deal with her," I laughed as she scrunched up her face.

"I'm already regretting it if you'll asked me," She rolled her eyes before looking up to me. She leaned in, giving me a peck.

After about thirty minutes, Rosé came back with a plastic containing her favorite Chinese food.

"Why did you buy so many?" Lisa asked, wide eyes.

"I was thinking. Two for the twin, two for Mrs. And Mr. Manoban, one for Jennie, one for Seulgi and one for me."

"But mom, dad and the twins are out of town. And you didn't even think of buying me one while you're using my card?" Lisa demand. She doesn't sound mad.

"Well, since there are four extra, you can have one Ms. Manoban," Rosie winked at her before giving back her card. Lisa carried two and pulled me upstairs.