Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 Part 3

Jennie's POV

It is now morning, and we were all having our breakfast before going to beach.

"Jennie, who is it?" Sana randomly asked in between beeakfast. I look at her confusedly.

"Who is what?"

"The lucky person," she adds. And in a snap, they are all looking at me with interest and curiosity in their eyes. Even Rosie is.

"Why do you need to know?" I asked, still thinking of an excuse to tell.

"Because he is very lucky," Momo shrugged as if it was an obvious answer.

"Yeah, and we are your friends. Never keep secrets to our friends," Mina pressed.

"And you're the one to say that, huh? Who kept her girlfriend unknown from her friends again?" I raised my eyebrows playfully at her, receiving a snort from my friends.

"Why don't you tell them Jennie?" Rosé suddenly blurted out. I snapped my head to her. "Or you want me to tell them?"

I stared at her, trying to read what is in her mind, but she remained calm. Is she planning to tell them that my stepfather is the so-called lucky guy? Shocks! Who am I to call her my stepfather?

"You know who it is?" Nayeon unnie asked, now their attention is on Rosé.

"Of course. I'm with her in New York, bitch," she casually said.

"Who is the lucky person?" Mina asked, holding her girlfiend's hand.

"A random guy at school she met at a party." She spit all the words, looking straight at me. Mark?

"A random guy?" Nayeon exaggerated.

"She met at a party?" Momo seconds.

"From your university?" Joy contributes.

"Absolutely mate!"

I closed my eyes, knowing she meant Mike. I don't know what to feel. Should I feel relieved that my secret with Lisa will remain secret? Or should I feel bad that another person got involved? Or should I feel scared that knowing my friends are crazy, will they want to know more about the person?

"Now, would you all let it go and enjoy the party?" Rosé asked. I look at them and they're giving a thumbs up but I caught the skeptical look in their eyes.

After we finished breakfast, we rode a jetski by pair. There was a lighthouse near our rented place so we decided to play. Whoever gets to go there and back to the shore first wins. The shore to the lighthouse, one will drive, then From the lighthouse back to the shore, the other one will drive.

I'm paired with Rosé. Nayeon and Momo. Chaeyoung and Mina and Joy and Sana, because Sana's girlfriend is afraid of water.

Chaeyoung and Mina won. If Rosé isn't so careful with driving we could have won. And if Nayeon is just not a bit aftaid of water, her competitive self wouldn't have let their team lose.

"Yah! That's not fair! This two are great with games!" Sana whine.

"It's only fair. We did rock paper scissors," Rosé argues back, shrugging.

"It's not. But since you won, what's the next course?" Nayeon unnie butts in.

"Parasailing!" Mina exclaim.

"We're in," Joy and Sana said, including Sana's girlfriend.

"I'm im!" Nayeon unnie, Momo, and Rosie said in unison.