Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

Jennie's POV

I woke up feeling cold. I searched for the warm body that hugged me to sleep last night but it's not there.

I sighed knowing she left already without waiting for me to wake up. Of course, Jennie, what did you expect? This is just a game for her and you're stupid because you gave in so easily just because of her touch.

I was about to stand up but the stinging pain on my core prevented me to. It hurts a lot. Is it my core that hurt or is it my heart? But what hurts the most? Stop being ridiculous, Jennie. You gave your virginity to your soon-to-be step-dad. Isn't that stupid enough for you?

You're so fucked up.

What time did Lisa leave? I miss her already.

Jennie! You're being silly. Is this the side effect of sex? Ugh nevermind, maybe I'm just really being silly.

Enduring the pain, I walk to my bathroom - or more like limped - and took a warm bath, feeling my numb muscles from last night relax. I noticed a hickey on my neck and breast. I sighed and put some cream on my neck, making sure to hide the hickey before making my way downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen seeing them all settled and the table already. Mum has always been present in the table since Lisa came.

"Morning everyone," I greeted, kissing my family.

"Why are you limping?" Mum asked, looking at me confusedly. Am I?

"Uh, about that." I threw Lisa a glance but averted my eyes quickly. Her face is stoic again but she'snot looking at me. "I stubbed my toe before going down. But it's fine."

"Oh Nini, you need to be careful!" Gran exclaimed, looking at me with that worried eyes that made more guilty than I already am.

"Yeah, I think I need to," I muttered, sparing Lisa another glance to find her already looking at me.

The breakfast went well and I'm currently at the living room with Irene, Seulgi and Lisa, watching boss baby but I find it boring. I mean, it's a cartoon.

"Unnie, will you go shopping with me?" I asked, knowing she wouldn't refuse. My sister is just as a shopping addict as I am.

"Let's get change, then." She excitedly exclaimed, standing up. "You guys want to come?" She asked the guys who are busy on there phone, texting or something.

"Where?" Seulgi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You punk, stop acting like you didn't hear what we were-"

"We're coming, Joohyun. We're coming" she sighed, cutting unnie's word. I don't know why but I find it funny how they interact with each other. Unnie being a bitch and Seulgi being an idiot to her.

"Ok, wear something nice then," unnie rolled her eyes before pulling me upstairs with her.

We were walking towards Chanel because unnie said she need some new lingerie. I notice how Seulgi smirked secretly when unnie emphasized the 'lingerie' word. So something interesting really happened and still happening between them.

The guys are wearing simple clothes, but still looking handsome. Seulgi is wearing botton-down collar flannel shirt tucked in a black skinny jeans and a black sneakers. Doesn't really suit the weather but she looks so comfortable with it. Lisa is wearing a black hoodie, a cigarette jeans and her adidas shoes, with her beanie.

"Seulgi!" I girly voice called out making us look back. It's a girl with curly, ginger hair. She's running to us with her friend.

"Oh my god! Lisa! Seulgi! We saw you on some magazines! You look so hot in person!" Ginger's friend squealed that irritated me to the core. Her voice sounds like a broke trumphet.