Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64

2 years later

Jennie's POV

"Hon! Faster, you're gonna be late!" Lisa yelled from downstairs. She's more excited for the opening of the restaurant than me.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, grabbing my bag.

"Yes, hon! Come for me!" She yelled. The brain of the woman.

"I'm here, I'm here," I said as I approached her. She's sitting at the couch with a cheeky smile. "I know what you're thinking. Let's go."

"I'm not thinking anything," She denied, following me to the car, where Ella and Jake, as Jisoo unnie made an official nickname for him, are securely sitting at the infant car seats at the back. They are both sucking their pacifier while looking outside.

"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship!" The song filled the car as Lisa opened the radio. Ella and Jake immediately sang along with their dad.

I on the other hand, looked at Lisa, scrunching up my nose to stop myself from laughing. She just smiled at me and continued to sing.

Once we arrived, Sana and Tzuyu immediately went to open the back door to get the twins. They've become the second parents of the twins since we always left the kids to them once Lisa and I gets too busy with works and stuffs.

"We'll get them now. Say bye to mummy and daddy," Sana said, carrying Ella.

"Bye mummy, bye daddy!" She said cheerfully.

"You too, Jake!" Tzu said, standing beside Sana. She's the one carrying their emergency bag.

"Bye, bye mummy and daddy!"

"Don't forget Ella's facemask!" I reminded them. Even though she's already two, her stamina is still weak.

"Don't worry about her. Worry about the opening," Sana said, waving bye to us.

"Sana! I swear-"

"Stop worrying about them, love. They've been taking care of the twin almost everyday," Lisa said, chuckling by my side.

After cutting the ribbon, many went in, including my friends. Of course, they're in the back. The last thing I want is chaos in the very grand opening.

"Congratulations to my lovely fiancé," Lisa whispered, nuzzling her nose on my hair and pulling me close to her by wrapping a hand around my waist from behind. I turned around to see her smiling ear to ear, one hand at her back.

"Thank you," I sweetly replied. She leaned down to give me a soft kiss which I reciprocated wholeheartedly, pouring my love in that passionate kiss.

"Flowers?" She more of questioned than said, finally revealing what was in her hand that was hidden at her back. They were fresh daisies and blue roses.

"When did you get this?" I asked, grabbing them from her. I didn't even notice her leaving. Not that I was watching her all the time since I was quite busy with other things, too.

"I got them while you were so busy with the customers. It worked, you didn't notice that I was gone," She explained. I pursed my lips, grateful.

"Thank you."

"I love you," She smiled, raising an eyebrow.

"I love you, too," I stood on my tiptoes to give her a quick peck before I pulled her to the second third floor at the V.I.P section.

I passed by some rooms, where some businessmen and women were and went to the very back where our friends were in.

It was chaos when we entered. Ella was full of chocolate on her face, while Jake was holding a handful of creamy fettuccine pasta. The others were just watching and laughing at them.