You're Stonger Than Anyone I Know

"Okay, you're wrong!" i yelled and pointed my finger at the man that stood before me.

"Really? Because i think others will agree that breastfeeding, in public, isn't ladylike." the man on the subway told me as if it had been a fact.

I was a new mother and i knew that when my child was hungry i was going to feed them no matter where i was. And i just so happened to be on a subway heading home when my baby was crying. I knew that their diaper didn't need changing because i just changed them so they were just hungry. While i was breastfeeding a man decided to tell me how to be a mother to my own child.

"Dude. Do you know how easy it is to just look away or not look? It's pretty easy. So why don't you do one of those and let me feed my child." i told the man off. He wasn't going to stop me from doing what all of our mothers had to do at some point.

He gave me a weird face and scoffed. "You think that just because your husband is a famous actor that you can just get away with everything?" he said raising his voice. People agreed with him while they held their cameras close recording the situation.

"Yeah! We don't have time for you famous rich people to tell us how to live and raise our kids!" a woman yelled to me. "You're probably not that babies mother." she said giving me a stern look.

The confusion on my face spoke for itself. "Excuse me...did you go through almost 18 hours of labour giving birth to my husbands child? No? That's what i thought." i told her. Once the train stopped and my baby stopped drinking i pulled my shirt up, put on my shades, and walked to where i told my bodyguard to wait for when i come back from my parents house.

People continued to record and follow me as i walked to my car. I was constantly getting yelled at the whole time by random people who can't mind their business. Once i was finally in my car i set my belongings down and put my baby in their car seat. "Home, ma'am?" the driver asked. I just nodded and went to call my husband.

No answer.

I texted him almost a two paragraph text about my situation until the car stopped. After i sent it i got out and went inside. "Hey." i heard one of my close friends say.

"Hey." i said sighing as i laid everything down on the closest table.

"Uh-oh. What happened?" they asked picking up the baby and smiling.

"Nothing. Just this random guy trying to tell me what to do with my body." i explained grabbing a wine bottle and glasses from my counter.

"Don't you just hate when men think they can have an opinion on a woman's body?" they asked looking at my baby. They just smiled and cooed. "Yeah. I agree." they said.

"It's just... He made it seem as though me breastfeeding was so bad. I mean..my child was hungry! What was i supposed to do? Just let them cry and get stares? No" i said finishing pouring out glasses.

"Ugh! Sometimes men just suck." they laughed taking a sip of the wine. Just then their phone buzzed multiple times. "What is it- oh shit. I gotta go." they said frantically putting their phone away and setting the baby down in the crib next to me.

"What? Why?" i asked. They just showed me their phone with a text from their manager talking in all caps. "Oh yeah. You gotta go. Like now." i said ushering them out.

"Bye!" they yelled back to me. I waved before they couldn't see me anymore. Right before i was about to shut my door my husband rushed to the door.

"Babe! Wait." he smiled. It caught me by surprise but i let him in immediately.

"Hi." i said as he kissed my quickly. "How was your day?" i asked closing the door behind them.

"Uhh..alright. Yours?" he asked. When i didn't answer he looked back to me. "What happened?" he asked.

"Nothing. Nothing, it was good. We saw my parents today though." i said walking to my glass.

"Uh-oh. You're drinking your special wine on a weekday. What happened, baby?" he asked putti his arms out for me to go into.

"Well...if you must know." i started.

After i told him everything that happened he felt so bad that he started a bath for me while i was changing the baby. He even wanted to cooked my favorite meal. And he agreed to let me pair his nails. He never let me do that.

After i got out of the shower he was cooking while the baby was sleeping close by. "Mm. What's this?" i asked going behind him and wrapping my arms around him.

"Well..you had a bit of a rough day today so i thought that i would i cook dinner today." he smiled.

"Jeremy. You didn't need to do that." i said. I went to taste the food and immediately wanted him to finish. "Although it couldn't hurt for one day to cook." i said as he laughed.

"You know i love you right?" he asked pulling me into his chest.

"Yeah. I have this ring, our baby, and all this to prove it." i giggled.

"No, i'm serious. You're stronger than anyone i know. What happened on the subway was just a hiccup in what you'll do for our little one later on in their life. I just know it." he said. I smiled at him as he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead. "Alright. I gotta finish the food so you can-" he said before i cut him off.

"Paint your nails?" i asked immediately. He just smiled and gave a small nod. "Yay! I'll go get my nail polish's!" i smiled running to the bathroom.

This probably just made my whole day way better.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hi! I hope you liked this. It took me 3 days to finish it. Anyways. Have a good day.

I love you and cherish you! Bye 👋