Behind the Scenes (pt.2)

I sat in my assigned seat with my name on it as the cast got ready for the next scene. It had been hours since me and Jermey had spoke about what i told him. I felt so stupid about telling so to get my mind off of it i listened to some music and read over my lines just to not mess up again. In the next scene Victoria and Winn were gonna tell the rest of the team about her secret.

I was really nervous for this one because i was going to have to almost die in Winns arms. As in Jermey's arms. "Oh god..." i whispered as i read the script. He was going to kiss me. "shit." i let out.

"Whoa! Never knew Becky had that in her vocabulary." I heard Chyler say next to me. I pulled out one of my headphones and made a sarcastic smile to her.

"Ha ha." i said and paused my music. She must have noticed what scene i was reading because her usual cheeky smile came to her face. "What?" i asked worried.

"Nothing." she said. I gave her a look as she finally sat in her seat next to me. "What?" she laughed.

"I know you Chy. You're gonna say something about the scene." i said sounding a bit embarrassed. I folded my script and placed it right by my side as she spoke.

"It's just...you told him how you felt, so why not ask him out?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and jumped down from my seat. "No! I'm serious! Just..ask him." she shrugged like i could just ask him on a date like it was nothing.

"Oh yeah. Just be like... "Hey, Jer. Wanna go on a date with a girl who was first a dedicated fan and is now on the same show as you? Oh and by the way, the time i told you i had feelings for you?...Meant it!"" i said imitating how i would ask Jermey. A bigger smile was plastered on Chyler's face now as i stood on the set. "What?" i asked.

"Nothing." she said. Just then the rest of the crew came on the set and as i turned around i saw Jermey sitting on the floor looking in a different direction.

"Jermey!" i accidentally yelled. Not loud enough to make everyone look at me but loud enough for him to turn to me with a smile. "Hey. Did you...did you hear what me and Chy we're talking about?" i hesitated to ask as he stood up and made his way over to me.

"Nope." he said as he walked to where he and i were supposed to walk in from. He briefly turned to look at me and winked at me with a grin on his face. What the hell was that?! Am i supposed to be worried?! Thoughts floating in my mind as he talked to a makeup stylist.

"He heard." i heard Chyler say from next to me as she went to her spot on the set.

"Alright everyone! Let's get this scene over with so we can go home and sleep!" the director yelled getting everyone's attention. "Annnnnnddddd...ACTION!" they yelled.

It started with Chyler, David, Melissa and Nicole stood in a circle talking. Me and Jeremy entered in from the door with glum looks on our faces. "Guys.." he said getting their attention. They all turned to us with a questionable look. "Victoria has something to say." he said putting the attention on me now.

I stood there biting my bottom lip looking at all of them. "I... I've been hiding something from you all." i said. They all shifted their positions to look at me more clearly.

"What is it Vic?" David asked crossing his arms and walked a few steps to me.

"I- -"i started to say. "I'm not here for the reason you think i am." i said. They all looked at me to continue.

After explaining everything

After i explained why my character was lying they all sat silently avoiding my eyes. "Guys..." i softly said sounding desperate for a word form any of them. "Please say something." i said as tears came to my eyes.

"I-I don't know what to say." Chyler said shaking her head and wiping her face. "I mean...what else could you have lied to us about?" she asked.

"Nothing! I swear!" i told them. "I'm begging you. I kept this to keep you safe. That's it!" i cried.

"Why?" Melissa asked getting everyone's attention. "Why tell us now? Is it because you got caught?" she asked sounding so hurt and upset. I almost broke out of character for a moment.

"No. No, no, i... I could be... murdered just by telling you guys. Or you could be murdered. And i wanted to tell you guys. So much." i cried even more.

"But you couldn't." Nicole let out. Just then the loud noise that was supposed to be the gunshot that kills me went off and i fell to my back.

"Victoria!" Jermey screamed in pain. He rushed to me side and grabbed me by the head. "No, no, no. Stay with me!" he yelled.

"Winn..." i whispered. He ran his hands over my cheeks and told the others to take me to the med-bay. "Winn." i said. I tried to act like i was dying so hard to keep myself distracted from his eyes. When he finally looked at me i grabbed his face. "I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry." i lightly laughed.

"No. No! You're gonna be okay, alright? You hear me?" he said. I nodded with a faint smile on my lips and tried to form words but knew i had to start to die. Then it happened.

His lips were on mine. They were so warm and perfect. I felt like i was in heaven. But i accidentally kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck out of pure excitement. The kiss deepened and we both heard the director yell cut with a laugh and as everyone was cheering. We both smiled and pulled away. "Sorry." i said covering my face with my hands. "Sorry!" i yelled to the directors.

"Hey." i heard Jermey say. I looked between my fingers and saw him still close to my face. "Wanna fo oír sometime?" he randomly asked with a smile. I smiled and out of and impulse brought him into another kiss.

"Okay, Becky! Get your man!" Melissa yelled snapping her fingers and laughing.

"Best day ever." i whispered to Jeremy as we got up to start the death scene again. It was worth it though.

~~~~~~~~~

So honestly i didn't t know what to do for this one but you get it.

I also may post chapters that are like between other chapters but don't worry about it. It's just me finally finishing unfinished chapters.

Night-Night✨☁️💫