All Time Low

⚠️quick note! i la not romanticizing anxiety since this does have the mention of it. u am simply just telling how to properly, or at least of what i know, how to help people with anxiety and such. i myself hav wresting anxiety but i don't fully have anxiety if that makes sense.

seriously don't think i'm being rude at all. i'm just trying to inform others. that's all. if i didn't do some things right, let me know.⚠️

✨✨✨
The day grew colder and darker as you laid in bed. You haven't been able to do anything and feel as though if you do anything you'll mess up. You start to remember all the things you had to do the whole day your fiancé was gone.

You had to arrange the wedding book for your planner, cook yourself breakfast and lunch, take your meds, do your exercises, etc.

"Why?" you asked yourself as you brought the covers closer to your chest. Your heart started to pick up a faster pace now and it wasn't good. "Ohhhh..." you let out ducking in the bed. You curled into a small ball and counted slowly to 20 as you thought of other things.

This wasn't one of your normal panic attacks you would have. Usually you would just sit and stare at a blank spot as your mind was fixated on the thing you got anxious about. Whether it be taking your meds, talking to your boss about something, or just having to go outside. But you would have your fiancé, Winn, there to help you.

He'd sit next you and start to talk to you about his day. He'd talk about something cool Kara did or how spring his day was to help relax you. For some reason this was very helpful to you as you cared so much about him more than yourself. Even before you two dates he'd help you when he notice your small panic attacks.

This, however, was becoming a severe one. You had enough meds but they were all the way in the bathroom and you were in the bed. You laid in the bed, under the covers, curled up, as your heart rate picked up. You tried so hard to calm yourself down since your therapist wanted you to try that whenever you could. But nothing was working.

Just as you thought you were going to overcome the anxiety and stress, you heard keys start to jiggle in the door. "Winn." you whispered to yourself. What would he think if he say how the weeding book was on the floor? How the kitchen was an absolute mess as you attempted to make food but failed to eat it? How the laundry was never done? You felt so responsible and felt like he would hate you.

"Babe?" you faintly heard from the front door.

"Oh no." you let out. He'll hate me! You thought. It started to feel as though everything was closing in on you as you heard him walking around in the front as he continued to call your name. You then felt a shift on the bed near your feet.

It was completely silent minus the sound of your heart beating out of your chest. "So.. work was boring." Winn said breaking the silence. You still hadn't moved. "I was just sitting at my desk all day. And Alex tried to get me to spare with her, but... that didn't happen all too well." he lightly laughed. Your mind went from yourself to him. Not all the way to make you get out the covers but enough to loosen your stif body.

You felt his hand rest on your leg and was about to stiffen up until he slowly rubbed your leg. You couldn't tell but his eyes were fixed on you as he had a small smile. "Kara was at Catco all day so she only came to visit the DEO on her lunch break." he said. "But what was awesome was that i talked to your mom."

Your head moved under the blankets to face him as he spoke. "Hm..?" you let out not knowing what to do or say. It's not that he's never talked to your mom or hates her. But when he does talk to her, he doesn't really talk about their conversations. This one must have been good.