Jeremy Jordan<3

I'm a photographer and currently on the set of Supergirl, taking pictures of the cast.

As I took the last photo of Chris, Jeremy came

As I took the last photo of Chris, Jeremy came. "Hi! I'm Jeremy." He said and shook my hand. "Hi! I'm Y/N." I smiled.

He just started to stare at me for a little. "Uhhh...sorry. It's just...you look really beautiful." He said smiling. I started to blush so hard my cheeks felt hot.

"Thank you" I said and went to a spot to take a perfect picture.

He went to go to the X mark on the floor. As I took photos of him, he was surprisingly super smilie. Which made me smile. But while I was taking pictures of Jeremy and laughing, my best friend took photos of us. When I looked over my shoulder, I saw him smiling at his camera. "Uh..could we take five?" I asked Jeremy. He nodded and went to go change.

"What are you so smilie about?" I asked jogging over to him. He jerked away from me before I could see. "Oh come on." I pleased.

"Fine. Only because you'll owe me later." He said handing me his camera. As I looked at the photos I couldn't help but blush.

"Ahem...these are good." I said looking up at him.

"Really? Only good?" He asked smirking. "Yes! And only good." I said lying.

He just looked at me. "Fine! Their amazing." I said. My favorite one was the one where my eyes were connected to his as we both smiled. "That's my favorite too. I'll send it to you if you want." He said leaning over my shoulder.

"Please!!!" I said handing him his camera. "Sure thing, Little one." He teased.

I walked over to my spot ready for the group photo. It took them 5 whole minuets before everyone came out. "Yay!!!!" Melissa screamed running in and running around the set. I just laughed as everyone else shook their head.

(I know it's not the people who I said, but just imagine I did

(I know it's not the people who I said, but just imagine I did.)

We took a lot of photos until everyone including me were done and had all we needed. "Hey, Y/N! Wanna take a photo with us?" Melissa asked.

"What?! No. I mean, I'm not really good on camera." I said. "That's a lie!" My best friend shouted out raising his head up from his work. He showed them the pictures of me and Jeremy. I was blushing so much. I think I even saw Jeremy blush but try and cover it up with a smile.

"Oh now you have to take a picture with us." Melissa said. I looked over at my bestie and mouthed "now you owe me." He just said "Really?" "Yes! Big time!" I said walking over to sit down next to Melissa and Jeremy.

"Smile!" He said. I smiled and the flash went off. "Okay now funny faces!!" He said happily. I just stuck my tongue with one eye closed as Jeremy kissed my cheek. FLASH. "Okay. We're good." He said handing me my camera.

"Could I see the last one?" Jeremy asked. I went to the last one and smiled. "Your beautiful." He said. I could tell he was looking at me now by his breath hitting my face.

"Thanks." I said. "Would you like to have coffee with me? If that's okay with your boyfriend." He asked pointing to my best friend.

"Wait, what?! You think he's my boyfriend?!" I asked laughing. "What?! No. I'm gay. And have a boyfriend." He said turning around. "Oh. I didn't know." Jeremy said blushing feeling embarrassed.

"But I would love to go get coffee with you some time." I said smiling. "Great. How about tomorrow at 8:00?" He asked. "Uhh.. that seems like a date to me." I said stepping Closer to him. "Really? Huh. I guess it is." He smirked stepping closer to me. "Here." I said holding out my phone. "Give me your phone." I said. He gave me his phone and let me put my number in his as he did the same with mine. "There." I said finishing up putting my name as "Beautiful 🖤❤️❤️❤️".

He gave me my phone and I saw he put his name as "One and only💞💞💞". I smiled. He leaned next to my ear. "Good to know how you feel about me." I felt him smile and then kiss my cheek. He then left. When he was gone, I happy danced with my bestie. "Yay!!!" He yelled jumping up and down with me. "We got to get you a cute outfit!" He gasped and took me immediately to the store.

Hi there.

What's your name?

Cool name. My name is Madyson.

So did you like it?

Really? I didn't like it.

Well I gtg. Baii!!