The End of Times

⚠️mentions death, suicide, blood, etc.⚠️

before we start, i deleted some of my parts because it was just me talking but not writing and i just realized my views went down and that's lowkey funny how i just noticed. but you may continue to read...

✨✨✨

"I just don't know what to do anymore at this point. You know?" i said looking to my sister for comfort. All she could do was wrap her arm around me and rub my arms. It wasn't much but it did stop my crying.

"Look, i know right now it may seem bad but it's not as bad." she said. Her smile faded away as tears continued to roll down my face. "I'm so sorry." she cried, trying her hardest not to let her voice crack but it did.

"I just... I don't want to lose him in there." i said. I started to think of ways we could avoid our indefinite death.

I had just been chosen along with the love of my life to be put in a test to either die or come out as the number one person. It's like that book Hunger Games but way worse. The person who wins has to live the rest of their life out of the public's eye, away from their loved ones, and in a secret place only the leaders know of.

It's way worse when you find out that sometimes no one comes out alive. And that's what i thought to do.

"We could just kill ourselves! You know, most nominated people do it and you know how that ends." i say sounded a bit excited but we all know it's just my mind playing tricks on me.

"What? No. You- i" my sister started to say shaking her head no. I knew that if i told her my idea she wouldn't like it. But it's hard to see the bright side of this situation. "Isn't there anything else we can come up with?!" she cried standing up and pacing the dark room we were in.

"Like what?" i asked giving up on all hope.

"I - i don't know! But there has to be a way to save you and him! There has to be!" she cried. I motioned for her to lower her voice but her sobbing was too loud to go unnoticed. The guards outside never knew i snuck my sister in but they did now and they were dragging her away as she kicked and screamed. "No! Let me go you jackass!" she cried to one guard who had no emotion in his face or eyes.

"Let her go!" i yelled trying to reach for her hand but the second guard held me back placing his arm right in front of me. "What - let her go!" i demanded trying my hardest to not cry.

"No. You can't have visitors." he said in the lowest voice i've ever heard. I watched as my sister kicked and screamed all the way out the door and the door shut right when she was out of my sight.

"You didn't know she was here for 5 hours dip shit!" i told him. He had no expression. His gaze on my was so disgusting i wanted to punch him square in him face. I even imagined it right then and there but held back my anger. "If you're gonna kill me do it. You'd be saving someone time." i said walking back to my seat.

He just stood there like a statue. No movement. No words wanting to form. Nothing. It even looked like he wasn't breathing at home slow his chest was rising.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" i asked. Just then a faint 'clear' could be heard out of his earpiece and he started to take his helmet off his head. "What are - " i started to ask until i could see his face. "Winn." i let out.