The DEO

(A/N
You are just like Kara. But have very different powers. You can fly, freeze things, heat things, read minds, see through things and heal people. That's all. Read along...)

You were on your way to go meet your best friends, Alex's new girlfriend when her sister called.

"Hey Kara! What's up?" You said. "Uhh..could you come down to Catco? It's urgent." She said a little scared. "Yeah. I'm on my way." You said and flew to Catco.

You arrived in only 2 minuets to spare. You saw Kara's friend Winn on the floor in their secret room. You looked at Kara. "You lost your powers again?" You asked. She nodded and looked at Winn. You started to compress his chest and see no results. Then you did CPR. "Ok. Not working. Stand back." You said.

You started to put your hands on his chest so you could save him. "I can't." You said and stood up. "Why?! He's not breathing!" Kara shouted. "No. Kara. He's still living. All he needs to do is" you looked at Winn and saw him start to seize on the floor. "Take him to the DEO. Now!" Kara said. You nodded and toke him. "I'll see you guys there." She said.

At the DEO..

You were currently standing next to Winn on the med-bed. "Y/N?" You heard Kara yell. She came in the room and sighed with relief. You looked at her. "He's fine. Just...a little shock." You said. "Thank you for saving him." She said. "No problem." You said back. Just then Winn woke up. "Ohhhh...I feel like I had a hangover 12 times." He said.

You laughed a little. "You saved my life?" He asked. "Yeah. I guess I did." You said resting your hand on the med-bed and looking at Kara. You then felt a hand on yours and looked at Winn trying to sit up and holding your hand. "Where am I?" He asked still holding your hand. "Uhhhh..." you looked at Kara, then to Winn, and back at Kara. She nodded. "Your at a secret place called the DEO for saving people and helping our friend Kara. And Alex." You said looking down at your now intertwined hands. "I'll just leave you two. Oh. Look it's my sister." She said walking to Alex.

You and Winn are now alone in the medical room, with your hands still intertwined. "Y/N...do you want to...maybe" you shut him up with a small but nice kiss. "I could read your mind. I would love too." You said. He stood up and looked down at you in the eyes. "I love you." He said. He grabbed you by the waist and slowly kissed you.

Hey-o!!!!!!

What's your name?

Nice to meet you _______!

I'm Madyson but you can call me Maddie.

How did you like this chapter?

Really? I didn't like it that much.

Well if you want more vote, comment, and request.

And if you want to become IBF(I hope you know what that means)...just comment 'IBFS' and we can talk. But for some reason not PM because my phone/iPod won't let me(or it could be the app(doubt it)(nvm)).

Well...gtg! Baii!!!