I cant explain it part3

I'm in my apartment after Kara left to go help at the DEO. She thought it would be best if I stay somewhere that doesn't have a Winn. I of course agreed. I'm in bed wearing an outfit I got from Maggie:

 I'm in bed wearing an outfit I got from Maggie:

She actually has great taste.

I kept calling Kara or Alex to see if they would need any of my help. But sadly they had it covered. So I just called every 20-30 minuets. I wasn't trying to get close to Winn or see him. I was just trying to help out.

Then I got a call from the last person I would ever want to call me.

"Hello?"

"Hey." (Winn❤️😑❤️🖤😔)

"Oh. Hi. What do you want?"

"I just want to know if you could bail be out when I'm in jail."

"What?!"

"I know, I know. We said we'll never go to jail, but Lyra tricked me into going to your favorite museum and taking your favorite art."

"What did that sun of a bit** do?!" This time I'm pissed.

"I know. I'm really sorry Y/N."

"No. Don't be. I'm getting her." And then I left to go to the DEO not caring that I was still in my lounge wear. But I turned it into workout by changing my shirt.

I arrived at the DEO and didn't care I had no makeup on. "What did that son of a bit** do?!" I asked obviously pissed the ef off. "Woah. You look....beautiful." Winn said. I just looked at him still looking mad. "Okay." He said and turned around.

"So she can" "she can't show up in pictures or on camera. That's why you can't see her." I interrupted Maggie. "Hey. Look I see you as a sister. But some things need to be done by the police. Okay?" She asked and told me. "Hey. She took my childhood. So if you want to go there please do so. Because I don't care who I hurt at this point." I said stepping closer to her.

"Hey, hey, HEY! That's enough. Both of you." Alex and J'ohn pullled is away from each other. "Fine. Okay. It won't happen again." I said throwing my hands up in defense. "Okay...she's actually right. But I don't see why she needed the painting." Kara said. "Maybe she needed them." Maggie suggested. "Or someone made her." I suggested.

I saw Maggie look at me from the corner of my eye. "Hey. I'm on your side." I said in defense throwing my hands in the air and backing up. "Someone should go ask her why she needed them. "How about Winn? He seems to go back to her when it matters most." I said looking down and fixing my clothes. When I looked up I saw basically everyone looking at me. "What?" I asked.

"You know what, she's right." Winn agreed. "What?! Now. I was playing!" I said. "Don't play around Mr. Shott Y/N." J'ohn said. "Now I know." I mumbled.

Everyone got ready at the DEO and where Winn went. Of course I wanted/ needed to listen to what they were saying even though everyone told me not to.

(I forgot what they said to each other so just imagine your listening and don't want to hear anymore so you walk into the medical room until J'ohn comes in.)

"You okay?" J'ohn asked. "No." I lifted my head so he could see how sad I am as tears ran down my cheeks. "Hey. It's okay." He said rubbing away the tears and hugged me. I wrapped my arms firmly around him and cried into his shirt. "Cry as much as you need. You wash clothes today." He said and patted my head.

"I know." I laughed. "But we need to bring someone in here so we got to go." He said. "Okay." I said and let the people bring Lyra, and I think her brother, into the medical room.

After they got him back to, I went to go talk to a co-worker as I saw Winn was talking to Jimmy. "Alright I'll see you around." They said and walked away. Just then Winn came over to me. "Hey. You okay?" He asked rubbing my arm. "No. And I don't think I ever will be." I said as a tear ran down my eye and one after the other.

I couldn't help but cry so I just ran to the training room to work out my sadness. It actually helps when you focus your anger and hit things. That lasted about 10 minuets until Winn came in.

"Okay, what the hell is wrong with me and you?!" He yelled shutting the door. I stopped punching a bag full of rocks and looked at him. "What do you mean?" I asked going back to punching the bag. "You know what I mean!" He hissed. This time moving the bad out the way. Or at least trying. "What do you have in this bag: rocks?" I sarcastically asked. "Actually Yes." I said. He just looked at me. I moved the bag for him and sat down on a chair.

He sat down next to me wanting an answer. "I love...someone." I said looking down. "Really?! Who?!" He asked. I could tell he was happy but still confused. I didn't answer but just let a tear fall on the ground. He set his arm around my shoulder to keep me calm but it didn't work. "It's you..." I breathed out not knowing I held in a breath.

I could tell he was looking at me in disbelief. I tried to stay and listen to what he had to say. "I'm sorry." I said and ran out the DEO crying.

I watch your troubled eyes as you rest
And fall in love with every breath
Wonder if those eyes are really shut
And am I the one you're dreaming of

It was dark out so I drove to the airport. Not knowing Winn, Alex, Maggie, Kara, Mon-el, and J'ohn were secretly following me.

'Cause underneath the darkness
There's a light trying so hard to be seen
And I know this, 'cause I'm noticed,
A little bit shining through the seems

I walked out and into the airport. I bought a ticket to New York and waiting for the plain.

And if this is what it takes
Then let me be the one to bear the pain
Oh if this is what it takes
I'll break down these walls that are in our way

As my plain was called, I heard someone call out my name. "Y/N!" I heard it again. I turned around and saw Winn, Alex, Maggie, Kara, Mon-el, and J'ohn.

'Cause if you don't understand yet
Then I'll never let you forget
That you don't have to do this on your own

"What are you doing here?" I asked but no cracking in my voice. Just sadness. Winn rushed up to me but I backed away.

I'll be your shoulder to lean on
I'll be your right when you feel wrong
So come on take my hand we're moving on

"I'm in love with you too. I always have been. And always will be. Because your the girl." He said whipping away my tears.

And if this is what it takes
Then let me be the one to bear the pain
Oh and if this is what it takes,

I looked up at him and never said a word. As I was about to say something, he said, "Don't day a word." And then...

I'll break down these walls these walls that are in our way
I this is what it takes.

"I love you." He whispered pressing his head to mine. " I love you too." I smiled. "Yay!! I did it!" Kara yelled. I just laughed and so did Winn.

That was so cliche. But the song went with it. If you don't know the song, it called "If that's what it takes" by Shawn Mendes. So good.

But baii!!!