I'm The Villain

Villain. Definition term; a persons actions or motives that are driven by evilness. In society's eyes a villain only wants something for themselves.

But that's not Y/N's case. Most people understand that a villain isn't born but rather created. Y/N although was neither made or born this way. She grew up in a nice home with a good family.

At her school, the kids learned that a hero is the best person to be. That it's better to sacrifice yourself for everyone else.

"But why would a hero put themselves in such a dangerous place?" she would often say in class. "It doesn't matter how they got there, but to save others from being in the situation." the teachers would say.

It baffled her that in order to be a good hero you should be ready to sacrifice yourself rather than to deescalate the situation. She was constantly told that she thought like a villain and acted like one as well. For a while she tried to show that she's not and that she's actually a good person.

But when no one listens to your side of the story and just keeps a version of you that isn't true in their mind... it tends to drive people a bit over the edge.

For the past five years Y/N had been going all around America trying to bring justice and show that "Hero's aren't as glamorous as they seem." she said to her camera as she had on a mask to hid her face.

"You so called hero's think that you're so great for saving people in grave danger." she said. "But what about those who can't be saved? Will you just apologize to the families who lost someone and go about in the public's eye as a hero?" she said. Her voice started to sound more full of anger. "You let those people suffer while your picture was being taken and people asked for pictures.

"I'm talking to you Superman. You let them die... and you didn't even try to see if the kid was okay. I'll make sure i get them justice and educate others about the truth of you 'Hero's'." she finished. She turned off her camera and took off the mask. "Ugh... Another video done... and uploaded." she said as she posted the video.

Y/N had made an account a few months after she got to be in America and gained a fair amount of followers. Now, she had over a million followers and counting. Of course there were those who disagree with what she has to say, but she speaks to only those who listen and know that she's right.

As she was changing out of her shirt into her hoodie she heard the floor creak near the door. "I see you're a bit upset." a voice said. When the hoodie was fully over her head, she turned to look where the voice was and saw her roommate. "You okay?" they asked.

Y/N forgot that her roommate usually listens in when she makes her videos so she probably heard everything. "Uh.. sorry. I was just getting a bit carried away i guess." she said. "I'm gonna go out for some coffee. You want anything?" she asked grabbing her wallet and phone.

"Nah. I'm headed to work now." her roommate said. They both walked out the room and into the living room. "Just be safe since... ya know." they said pointing to the horns on Y/N's head. They weren't too big or anything but they were very noticeable since they were pure white.

"Right." Y/N said. She wasn't ashamed about being an alien. She was proud really. But with all the hate going around towards aliens and all the deaths.. it wasn't exactly a great time to be one. "Alright. I'm off. See you here at 6." she said as they headed out the door and went opposite ways.

While Y/N walked to the coffee shop, she saw as people gave her odd looks. Kids told her how her horns looked cool or nice. But their parents pulled them away every time. Didn't matter. Y/N didn't really like kids.

As she was standing in line she felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around. "Hi.. i uh.. i just wanted to say that i really like your horns." a guy said. At first glance you'd asume he was in his 20's, but then she saw a high school tag around his neck and waved that thought off. But his height was so irregular you couldn't really help but think.