Jealousy

Your POV

I was in my office when Ms. Grant told me she needed me down there. ASAP.

I went down, and before I went to her office, I bumped into my best friend.

"Oh. Hey Winn!" I said. "Hey you. What are you doing down here?" He asked. "Ms. Grant told me to come down here." I said. "Y/NNN!!!!" I heard Cat scream my name. "I got to go. See you at my place?" I asked walking to Cat's office. "Ye-yeah. Sure." I heard him say.

"Ms. Grant! I am so sorr" "Don't....say your sorry. I need you to fix this." She demanded pointing at her computer. "Uhhh..yes ma'm." I said walking over to her computer.

As I opened her computer I saw some type of alien like language. My language. "Uhhhh...Ms. Grant...would you mind if I solve this issue at home?" I asked. She sighed. "Yes Y/N." She surprisingly said. "Wait...really?" I asked. "Yes. Of course. If it's that important yes." She said. "Thank you Ms. Grant." I said and walked out of her office.

I bent down to Winn and whispered in his ear. "Winn. I need to you meet me at my place. I need to tell you something." I said. He turned to me. "Your an alien." He whispered. My mouth dropped. "Yeah. I know things." He joked. "Don't worry. I'll meet you at your house in 1 hour, girl." He said. I laughed. "Ok. Bye." I waved walking away.

I was walking to the elevator, when I bumped into my old high school bully. "Y/N? Is that you?" He asked. "Jay?" I smiled. "Yeah. Ho-how you doing?" He stuttered. "I'm good. I mean...that scare you gave me freshman year is still in its place..so." I reminded him. He looked down. "Look. I'm so sorry about that. I just really liked you. That's all." He said. I smiled. "Wow. To think the guy who bullied me liked me. And my mom said I was crazy." I laughed. We started to walk to the elevator together.

"Look...what I called you when I found out you were an alien...I didn't mean it. And if we're being completely honest...my best friend was an alien." He confessed. "Ok. Well because you know so much about alien language...could you help me with this?" I asked showing him the computer screen. He grabbed it and started to read it. "Ohhhh...yeah. Sure is can. And on the way there...I can tell you about my new boyfriend." He said. "Oh! You came out? That's so great!" I smiled. I knew he was Bi the whole time. Mostly because I have seen him look at a girl the way he looks at guys.

We arrived at my place and started to work on the computer and talk about my love life when Winn came in. "Hey-y!" He said coming in with pizza. "Pizza!" I yelled running to the boxes of pizza instead of Winn. "Wow. Great to see you too." He joked. "Wh-who's this?" He asked pointing to Jay. "Don't point." I slapped his wrist. "Ouch!" He said in pain. "Winn...this is my old high school bully..Jay. Jay...this is my best friend Winn. We work together." I said stuffing my face with pizza.

"Nice to meet you Jay." Winn said. "Nice to meet you too." Jay replied. "So..is there anything you need help with, with that computer? I mean..not to brag but..I am kinda the bad ass when it comes to computers." Winn said. I just laughed. Winn looked over his shoulder. "Oh..sorry. Did you forget the person who has a higher GPA then you? Because not to brag but..I can hack a computer in less than 15 minuets. No...make that 5 minuets." I said. "Ok. After you two love birds are done flirting..can we get back to stopping this?" Jay asked.

I looked over to Jay and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Come on. We need to know what's happening." I said and walked over to the couch with Winn behind me.

About 3 hours later we finally finished cracking the code. Turns out someone from my planet is still alive and was trying to get a signal out to me. "Do you know the alien? Like is it a family relative?" Jay asked. "Sadly...it's my mother." I said. "But we will talk about this another day. Ok? Right now you need to get home." I said walking Jay to the door. "Can we talk?" He asked. I nodded and shut the door behind me.

"Tell him!" He said. "Wha-what are you talking about?!" I asked. He looked at me as if saying 'you know what'. I turned around placing my hands on my head. "Is it that obvious?" I asked looking at the ground. "Dude...I could see it from a mile away." He said with a small laugh. "What am I supposed to say, Jay? 'Hey Winn! I really like you and I was wondering if you would like to date a girl like me?'" I said. "Yes! But without the whole 'girl-like-me' thing." He said. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "Just saying. You need to tell him now or never." He said taking his hand away from my shoulder.

I walked in with a smile looking at the ground. "I got to go." Winn said sounding sad. "Winn. What's wrong?" I asked pulling his arm so he could face me. "You." He said. "Wh-what do you mean 'me'?" I stuttered. "I love you, Y/N. And I know that we can't be together." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Jay. You like him. He likes you. But i love you. But we can't be together because you want to be with" I cupped his face and kissed him. I shortly pulled away with my hands now on his shoulder.

"I want to be with you. And only you. Ok? Jay...Jay has a boyfriend." I said walking to the couch but only standing near it. "So he's...gay." He said. "Bisexual." I corrected him. "Oh." Was all he said. I sat down criss-cross on my couch, with my head halfway in my hands. "Could we talk about this tomorrow?" I asked. All I saw was Winn walk out the door. 'I'm pretty sure I lost a friend.' I thought to myself.

To be continued...