Battles Lost and Won

Earth was under attack yet again but this time by a semi new threat. Buildings were crashing, the land was spreading. Everything that would happen in natural causes were happening by the reborn of Reign. Kara, her mom, Mon-El, Alex and James were all helping in anyway they could to help people get to safety.

Lena and I had to take care of Ruby and Sam but that's hard when the Earth is under attack. "It's hurting her." Ruby said. The worry in her voice alone made my heart break. She had just got back with her mom and was now having to worry about losing her again.

"No, it's okay, it's okay." i told her as i walked over to her and held her hand. I didn't want anything to upset her more than she already was.

"She's gonna get through this, and stop it." Lena told us as she walked to the other side of Ruby and looked over San in hopes that she would be okay. I know that in my heart Sam had to get her ass back before the world ended. For Ruby.

But i also had a sense that John wasn't too happy either. His father told him that he wanted to help and if sacrificing himself meant that, then he would do it for his son. It made me think of Winn and what he was going through. "I'll be right back okay? Just let me know if you need me." i told Ruby and Lena as i rushed to find Winn. After what happened to Demos i needed to be by his side.

"Oh go-oh no! C'mon man." he let out in frustration as a computer was glitching out. When he saw me coming his way he immediately hugged me with a tablet in his other hand. "Oh thank god you're okay." he sighed. A really big smile came to my face as i felt his lips on my neck by accident. I laughed out of nervousness and walked over to my computer.

"What's going on?" i asked trying to not freak out. "No. No, no, no! Are you serious?!" I yelled.

"Oh. Yeah, i should have told you everything is overheating that's plugged in." he said. A nervous smile grew on his face when i looked over my shoulder at him angered.

"Fine. It's fine. It's all fine." i spoke to myself. I grabbed my tablet and walked over to help Winn when a small fire started up. He quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and put it out spraying more than he should have. He let it go and ran back to my side.

"No, no, no. Ah!" he cried out as the big screen started to spark and black out. He stumbled over his words before i slapped him on his back. "Supergirl, the waterfront." he told her still stuttering. "Thanks." he shyly said to me when we got back on track.

"Uh..looks like we got some help too." i said rather fast as Imra and Brainy came to help. Before i could walk over to Winn to tell him i needed to go back to Ruby, a computer sparked which made me scream and trip over my feet and into Winn. He helped me stand up straight and we held eye contact for at least 30 seconds before i tapped his chest and ran to Ruby.

I knew he was watching me leave for a few seconds before he had to get back to work. But i still looked back and saw a glimpse of him before he completely turned around.

              ~~~~~~

After everything was back the way it was we all knew what happened and who stopped it. I watched over the rails as Kara and Alex hugged John for what he lost. They all talked but i knew i had to watch over Ruby and Sam.

Once Kara said Winns name and asked if she had woken up i knew what his response was going to be and i didn't want to hear it. I walked back to the room and spotted James and Lena talking and over heard them. "She's gonna come through this, right? She's gonna be able to fight Reign." her voice almost cracking just thinking about what might happen if she doesn't.

"No doubt in my mind." James said to her. For some reason i knew she had to wake up but i didn't want her to fight Reign on her own and the thought alone made my eyes water up. I guess James and Lena saw because James warped his arms around me. "It's okay." is all that he told me as i cried to him.