Never gonna happen

I was sitting on my best friends floor in my most comfortable clothes I had.

"What movie we gonna watch?" I asked Kara happily

"What movie we gonna watch?" I asked Kara happily. "How about 'High School Musical'!" She asked happily. I just laughed and played the movie. "Why do you hate me?" Winn asked. "Because we care about your happiness." I joked. Me and Kara just laughed as he looked at him as if I called him short.

Kara was on the couch with Mon-El while I was on the floor sitting next to Winn. "Oh. It's our part!" I yelled and got up with Kara ready to torture the boys.

Me: "Look at me and what do you see? Intelligence beyond compare.
But inside I am stirring
Something strange is occurring
Its a secret I need to share."

Kara: "open up, dig way down deep!

Me: "Hip-hop is my passion! I love to pop, and lock, jam and break!

Winn: "is that even legal?"

All: "Not another peep!"

Me: "it's just dancing. Sometimes, I think it's even cooler than homework!"

All: "No, no, noooooooooooo! No, no, no! Stick to to the stuff you know! It is better by far, to keep things as they are! Don't mess with the flow, no, no. Stick to the status quo!"

After the movie was over, me and Winn were the only people awake at the moment. I think he could tell I was getting sleepy by the way I kept yawning when he mentioned any word that had 'night' or 'sleep' In it.

"You tired?" He asked as my head was on his shoulder. "What? No." I said trying to keep my eyes open. "Really? Because you look 'sleepy'." He teased. "Okay. Alright. I'm sleepy." I said raising my head. But I didn't get to because my head had so much weight on the side I was laying on.

"You can just...*yawn*.." he started, but slowly fell asleep.

3rd person POV

As you were sleeping and cuddling up with Winn, Kara and Mon-El were wide awake. "I'm so glade we got to hear and see all of that." Kara said to Mon-El. He just smiled at her and then you and Winn. "Here." He said handing her a blanket to put on them. "Oh! Good idea." She said and got up to get in front of the both of you.

She nicely laid the blanket on top of you and Winn making your tense body's, calm down. "So cute!" She squealed. "They are now my new OTP!!" She added telling Mon-El sitting next to him. "What is a OTP?" He asked making Kara snort.

"It's when you think two people who look super cute together should be together. But if they don't get together, then you'll be like me when I found out one of my favorite characters got a different partner." She told him smiling at you and Winn.

"*yawn* We should go to sleep." Mom-El said. Kara just yawned and walked to her bed. So did Mon-El........😏...TO SLEEP!!! Ya nasty.(I really hope you get what I just did there. If you do please comment where I got that from.)

Next morning..

You woke up with a sharp pain in your neck. You felt two pair of arms wrapped around your waist as you tried to sit up. 'This is how it ends' you thought thinking you were kidnaped but realized you were still at Kara's.

'Then who is this..' you thought. You slowly turning around trying not to wake up the person. As you got a good look at who was holding you, you just quietly yelled for Kara who was in the kitchen making breakfast with Mon-El.

"Kara!" You yelled. She didn't hear you. You tried 2 more times until she finally heard you. "Kara!" You yelled a little louder. "What?" She asked looking at you. Then she realized what was happening. She rushed over to you knocking Mon-El over. "Oh my god. This is so cute!" She squealed. "I know! He's looks so happy." You said playing with hair because his head was laid nicely on your stomach.

"I need to take a picture." She said. You didn't hear what she said because you were so busy playing with Winn's hair. She toke the picture and showed you. "Awwwe! So cute." You said to yourself. "Send that to me." You told her handing her back her phone.

"Me too." You heard Winn say resting his chin on your stomach making eye contact with you. "Hey there." You said laughing. "Hey, beautiful." He said sitting up. "How much of that did you hear?" You asked sitting up. "Enough to know that we looked, and I quote, "super cute!"" He mimicking Kara.

You just laughed and placed your head on his shoulder. "So what are we then, beautiful?" He asked. "Whatever you want, handsome." You told him before connecting your lips.

Yo' wazup! It's 12:57-1:00 am right now so I just want to say have great day/days! Baii!!!