Happy new year-A/N-rant

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!!! I hope you have an amazing new year and go into 2019 with happiness and love.

Side note- I will post more often in 2019 once I'm free of all the stuff I have to do.

Now.

Time.

For.

The.

RANT!!!

I know you most likely won't want to read this, but it's important. But you can skip if you want.

So every so often I think about how cruel the people are in this world. Don't get me wrong, some people are good and caring. But most people can just be so ugly.

Like I like girls and boys....and I'm a girl. But my family doesn't really support that stuff. Like if they saw a gay couple, they go all out about how it's so wrong and how they shouldn't be so...whatever they say.

But I'm so scared to come out to them mostly because I'm afraid they won't accept me. And when I'm older and have kids...I don't want them to think the way I think.

I think that if my family knew about my sexuality, I have to just act fine when really they criticize me every day. And I think about how I'm not supposed to be in this world and how there wouldn't be a difference in the world even if I wasn't here.

But knowing that I have real friends that can help me through the way...that's love.

Love isn't about who you love..what gender you like. It's about you. And what you feel for a person that makes you happy and makes your heart skip beats when you think about them. It doesn't matter if they have a penis or vagina or both.

I just know that my kid doesn't need to live in a world that can judge you on how you look, what you have, who you love..whatever. My kid will need to live in a world where it doesn't matter who you love, what gender you want to be, how much money you got..they just need to know that there are people in the world who need them to be in this world and change peoples minds about that type of stuff.

Because this...this is unacceptable. For God to look at his children and see what they have become is just disappointing to me. Especially when he made the decision on how you will be and who you will love, and people say that loving the same, being the opposite gender is a sin...they apparently haven't heard of a thing called the Bible where it says we have to love one another.

I think about that every day and how the world has become a wasteland, a hatred place where they say be yourself and the second you are..it's apparently bad for the kids. Then tell me why your son likes my son. Huh?! Don't come at me with that bs.

It makes my heart sad at how social media can take over us. I see all of these girls showing themselves on instagram and all I can think about is all the other girls who aren't really comfortable with their body and you're over here body shaming her because of what she looks like. Like...WTF?!?

Are you kidding me?! This is the type of stuff people die from. Bullying. All because of how big I am. And what pisses me off more..is that people could be talking about rude and annoying I am when they don't know that I go through something called depression, family drama, possibly insomnia, and a lot of other shit!

But you decide you should make me feel worse not knowing I already want to kill myself. But I decided to stay for my family's will being.

But sorry for the rant. But if you're going through the things I'm going through, just know that it gets better and you should just leave all that stuff in 2018, but take depression so you can show it that you can be the best you. Or at least let it see how amazing you are without it while it's stuck in 2018.

Anyways baiii!!!!