My love story

You've had a lot of boyfriends when you were in high school. But now your in the real world and only had a boyfriend that turned out to be as old as your super great grandfather.

But now you have a boyfriend who you thought would treat you good but turns out he hurts you.

Everyday you go to work with hidden bruises all over your body. You tell everyone your fine and they always believe you. Except Winn.

Your POV

I was having a great day today. Until I went to my boyfriends house we share.

"Hey babe! I'm home!" I said placing my things on the counter. "Babe?" I asked walking up to our room. "What?!" He harshly asked as I came in to see him putting on his shirt. "I just thought..." "what?! I don't have ears so I can't hear you come in the house?!" He yelled.

I just shook my head. "What did I tell you about shaking your head!!" He hissed. "I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." I cried. He sighed. "I got to go to a meeting I have with my boss. I'll be home no later than 6:35." He kissed my head and left.

I sat on the bed and started to think that Winn was right about me being with someone who hurts me. As I thought about how he was right this whole time, he called me.

"Hey, Y/N! You okay?"

"Hey! I was just thinking of you. I'm fine. Is everything okay at the DEO?"

"Actually...no. We need you here right now!"

"I'm on my way."

And with that I drove to the DEO.

When I arrived there, I saw my sister and brother in the medical standing over a medical bed. I rushed over there. "Hey. What hap" I looked at who was in the bed. "Dad?!" I cried.

After your father woke up and you two started to talk.

"Uhhh...guys can I talk to dad for a moment?" I asked my sister and brother. They both walked out and gave me and dad the room. "What happened?" I asked. "Well I was driving to yours and your 'no-good-boyfriends' house to talk to you. But an alien stomped on the back of the car and well...Kara found me and brought me to the DEO." He explained. "I'm just glade your okay." I said rubbing his arm.

"Babe?! Babe!" I heard my boyfriend fall my name. "Are you okay? Do you need me to tell him you'll be home?" My dad asked trying to sit up. He grabbed my arm and I hissed in pain. "Oh baby I'm....what happened?" He asked. I just showed him my bruise and tears rolled down my face. "Oh my god. He can't just do this to my baby girl. You need me to break up with him for you?" He asked. I just shook my head and walked out the room.

"Babe! What are you doing here and not at the house?!" He snapped. "My dad got attacking by a.." "oh shut up you little" before he finished his sentence, Winn turned him around to talk to him. "You night not want to finish that sentence if I were you." He said.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?" My boyfriend threatened. "Or you'll be in a lot of pain when I get to you." I heard Kara say. "Supergirl!" I happily said. My boyfriend turned around and looked me with madness. "Whatever. I'm out of here. And we are done." He said storming out. "Don't be such a drama queen!" Winn yelled. I just laughed.

Later at your house

I sat on the couch with my sister and brother. "So you okay?" My sister asked. "Well...I still got bruises all over my body..so..." I said and some more of my ice cream.

*knock* *knock*

I walked over to the door and opened it to see a happy Winn. "Hey you." He smiled. "Hey.." I said. "Hey, bro. We should get going. Bye sis." My sister said and left with our brother. I let Winn come in and I sat down on my couch with him.

"I have to tell you something." I said looking down. "What is it?" He asked. "I'm in love with you, Winn." I said as tears rolled down my eyes. "I love you too. And no matter how much you think I don't...I will always love you." He said.

"But how can I be with someone who I know will love and treat me well but still be afraid." I asked. I could tell he was hurt thinking that I'm afraid of love. "Don't be." He said.

Somehow I found his lips gently on mine. Not roughly, not sexually, but just there. Of course I kissed back.

"Wow." I said. "Yeah." He laughed. "What are we?" I asked. Winn just kissed me again. "Whatever we are....we're together." He said.

WAZUP!!!!!!! IM HERE-oops- I'm here to fill your enjoyment. So if you want more of this just let me know and I'll do more. Also on one of my chapters, I asked if I should delete my other books. I don't think their that good. But if they get at least 20-30 reads, I'll keep it up.

Okay, BAIIIII!!!!!!