A morning after!

This is Jeremy Jordan<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with pain in my stomach. I didn't mind, thinking it was one of those months. I walk to the washroom and check.

Nothing. <Huh.> I think. I don't know what else can cause this pain. Then I get this weird feeling in my stomach. Then it all comes up. I rush to the toilet and let it all go out of me. It hurts so bad. I can't breathe.

"Babe?" Jeremy, hoarsely asking getting up from the messy bed. I try not to let him worry about me too much. But this time, I want him to hold me.

"I.." more comes out. I hear him rush to me. He stops at the door and quickly goes to get a towel. "Babe, Babe I'm here." He rubs my back. I start to cry. "I'm sorry." I cry.

He just pulls me in a hug. "Don't be. What ever's happening..we'll get through it." He calms. I think of what could cause this and then it hits me. "Last night! What did you do?!" I screamed. He looked at me confused and then remembered.

"Babe I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too." He said rubbing my side. I sat there with him. And sat. And sat some more. "It's okay." I finally say. "Really?" He asked looking down.

I lifted his head and lightly kissed him. He finally smiled. "Yes." I whispered. We sat there for another 5 minuets thinking of how we're going to tell my family.

"What do you think would happen? What would they say? Would they be happy? Would the be sad? Would the be mad?! I can't do this!" I said. All of that at once came out of my mouth not even thinking once.

"Don't worry. And plus...if your happy..I'm happy. And we are going to be great parents. Mostly you." He said. I finally got up and accepted that this is permanent. I let him leave and tell my parents while I clean myself.

We went to go to the doctor to see if it we were correct about me being pregnant

We went to go to the doctor to see if it we were correct about me being pregnant. "It's definitely a baby in you." The doctor said. "Congrats." She said and walked out.

I looked up at Jeremy and smiled. He smiled right back. "You ready to be a parent?" He asked. "Honestly...no." I said. "I get it. But we are going to be the best parents ever!" He sang. I laughed a little and heard him sing.

5 months later..

I've had my baby jump for a while now and it feels like my baby is like 10 months old now. The pain was so bad. But it was worth it. The food and pounds I gained. But it was all worth it if I get to be the mother of my husbands child.

3 more months pass..

I'm now 8 months pregnant and it has been a roller coasters for me and Jeremy and the whole family. My sister just gave birth 2 months ago and was relieved to see her child. Bows my turn to see my baby.

1 month later..

Now it's time. Time to give birth to my beautiful baby whose going to grow up just like their father.

We rush to the hospital as my water breaks. Pain is all I feel on the way there. "AHHHHHHGGHGGGGGGGG!!!!!" I scream. Nothing I can do now but go into labor.

At least 5 minuets later we're at the hospital. "Don't worry! We'll all be right praying for you!" My dad and mom said. My sister crying because of how happy she is. My brother waiting to see his new nephew.

But Jeremy stayed by my side. All the way there. Not taking his eyes off of mine. Not letting his grip go. There was not one thing he did that didn't calm me down. Him just being there and saying it's okay was all I needed.

A few months after the birth..

I was sitting on the couch before I hear crying from me and Jeremy's room. "What now?" I laugh. I walk in to see his trying to change his sons dipper. The cutest thing I have ever seen.

"Here. Let me." I say stepping in. He gives me the dipper and goes to sit down. "How come He never cry's when he's with you?" Jeremy asked. His hand over his eyes and a baby blanket on his shoulder. I laugh looking what's on the blanket.

"Hey. You got a little pee on the blanket." I laugh. Finished with the dipper throwing him the old one. He catches it and puts the blanket in a pile with the other ones. "It is so hard being a parent." He said walking out the room.

I just laugh in response. "It sure is. Isn't that right Jeremy Jr.?" I ask my son. He just laughed and so did I.

"Did he just laugh?" Jeremy screamed from the front door shutting it behind him. "Yeah! Why?" I ask. Then he rushed in with his phone looking like one of my favorite cartoons. I hold Jeremy Jr. to see his father and laugh. So does both of the Jeremy's.

"I love you." Jeremy says taking his son. "I know." I say. "I was talking to my son." He joked. I smack him up side his head and laugh walking away back into the living room.

Not at least a few hours later I hear complete silence. I walk into the room to see my two boys sleeping a like. Jr. in his crib with his arms up sleeping, and my husband with his arms up sleeping. I laugh and get in bed with my husband.

I feel his arms quickly go around my waist. "I was never asleep." He whispered into my ear. "I know." I whisper back. Soon we both fall asleep to the sound of our baby snoring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this? I was also listening to BTS while writing this.

So got to go. Baii!!