Conversations You Would Have With Winn

•"Hey babe! can babies have popsicles yet?"
•"Why not? ...SHES 2 MONTHS OLD ALREADY?? wow"

•"Winn! What are you doing?!"
•"Uh..well i'm trying to make Kara a new suit but i don't think this would fit her."
•"Dude..a skirt again? Doesn't she deserve some pants with all the running and flying she does?"
•"Oh my- you're absolutely right! Pants it is! *kiss on the cheeks*

•"Babe...*no response* Babe!.... *no response* BABE!!"
•"What? I'm trying to finish my work."
•"No need for that! Come cuddle!"

•"Hey, Uhmm...babe i have to go on a mission with Kara. Please don't be mad!"
•"I'm not mad. Just don't die or i will kill you."
•"But how would kill me if *death stare*...got it. I won't die. Love you."

•"Hey! You're smart."
•"So what. I just wasn't smart before?"
•"No you were. Just not as smart as me *pops colar* I need your help on something."

•"Winn Schott! Where are my dre-"
•"*turns around in your dress holding makeup brushes*....I was wondering if you wanted to play dress up and teach me how to do your makeup..."

•"Hey, quick question. What's our kid allergic to again?"
•"Why?"
•"No reason. I just want to know."
•"They're allergic to blueberries, Winn."
•"Blueberries! Okay. I knew it was some berry. Alright we're good!"
•"Hold up! Did you almost feed them blueberries?!"
•"What? No! I did but they immediately spit it out like a boss!*quickly runs away* IM SO SORRY!"

✨✨✨✨

I have no idea what that was but you're welcome i guess...?

anyways! i'm planning on making the boom that i talked about and galactixmoon will be making the cover but you guys will chose the characters. all of them! but you will have a deadline! obviously i'll give the deadline once i get the cover and figure out the plot, but if no one adds to it i'll just come up with it on my own. so...yeah.

i'll be updating on it and i hope you're interested in it as much as i am.

goodnight loves!