All shapes and sizes

Quick disclaimer: this chapter will be for my big girls out there who wish they had the guy or wish a guy would look at them the way I look at pizza. It's deep. Anyways. In this chapter, you'll be big and beautiful.

And just so people know, I'm not trying to be mean or say anything about big girls with that cute double chin or that little "fat" under your stomach. It's to show that us big girls(me included) have the upper hand over those skinny girls who have the looks and the body and everything we couldn't.

I've been in the middle of big and slim my whole life and the only person who called me fat was me. And I felt so unwanted in this world, that I thought no one in this planet or galaxy would love me. But is big girls stick together and I just need to show my love and appreciate for y'all. My mom is big and beautiful and so are y'all

So don't think that you need to change who you are just for a guy or girl. Change for your happiness. If you want to get skinny for you, do that. But I won't because I love my "fat".

Anyways, on my last note I just want to say I love you and so should you. So keep reading this cute chapter. ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe! Get your fat ass over here now!!" Your abusing boyfriend yells from the living room.

You had been in the long mirror in your and his bedroom for over 40 minutes looking at your body. You were short and a little on the chubby side. Your whole family thought that you should go on a diet for the past years. But your dad always told you that you were beautiful and his little big girl who eats like there's no tomorrow. It didn't bother you back then because you were young and nieve.

But now that your a grown woman, it hits different now. Your boyfriend tried several times to get you in the gym, but you always had something to do other than that. Like your job, or spend time with your family and friends, or actually do something important. But lately his gotten tired of all your excuses and started hitting you. You thought he would feel bad about it the first time and stop soon. But that never happened.

You walk down to the stairs to the living room to see your boyfriend standing at the door with a gym bag. "Get to the damn gym now or I'll leave you for hotter chick, slut!" He yelled. That was the last straw for you. He finally pushed all your buttons and made you so mad.

"You know what?! How about you pack that bag with all you shit and get the hell out of my house! I don't need all your negativity in my life!" You finally snapped at him.

He looked at you with a fiery look in his eyes. Before he could lay a hand on you, you called the police with quick hands. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled loud enough for the police on the other side to hear.

"911, what's your emergency? Is everything okay?" The lady asked on the phone. You looked at him and then at your phone. You held it close to your ear. "Hello? Yes, umm..my boyfriend is brutally hurting me constantly. I would like help to be sent to my house immediately." You finished.

"Are you f****ing kidding me?!" He yelled and punched you so hard, harder than any other than anytime, that your eye instantly turned red and pink. The woman on the phone said that she had already sent people and that they'll be there in a few minutes.

By the time they came, you had more bruises than before. On your face, on you arms, your legs, everywhere. You sat on your porch with a detective helping you hold the ice pack at the exact pressure needed. He asked many questions about him and your relationship and why he started hitting you and calling you out.

"YOULL REGRET THIS BITCH!! YOU ALL WILL!!" He yelled from the police car. You couldn't help but cry at the fact that you chose to be with him. 'Why? Is it because you thought that he would treat you right and be kind? Or is it because he was the only guy to show interest in you in years?' Thoughts ran through your head as everything was going on.