My hero part 1

Background...
When you were in 1st grade, you had a new kid come in your class. So you decided to help him out by being his friend.

Once you got to 6th grade, you started to have feelings for him, so you didn't really talk to him that much because you thought it would be a little awkward if he found out.

Then when high school came, you had every class together and were partners in every class, then it was hard to avoid him until you got into college.

Now you both have the same job together. But you never thought you would have the same mission...

You were sitting at your desk when John came to you and told you that you and Winn had to go to a ball. There was no real mission though. He just wanted you and Winn to finally see you two were meant to be.

You went home to change when Winn grabbed you by the hand and toke you to the store. "Why are we at the store?" You asked. "Because I ordered you this amazing dress." He smiled. You just looked at him with a small smile before saying, "you have known me for my whole life. You know that I don't like dresses." You said. He chuckled. "Come on. You'll look pretty." He teased. You laughed. "Fine. Fine, I will. But this is the only time." You said.

20 minuets later...

You walked out wearing a a long blue dress 👗 with light blue heels. You walked to the mirror and studied your body when Winn came behind you and rested his head on your shoulder. "You look beautiful." He smiled. Your cheeks got really red so you smiled back. "Thank you." You said laying your head on his head. He smiled.

"We should go." He whispered in your ear. You nodded and went to go change out of the dress. When you were in the car, all your favorite songs came on so it wasn't so quiet. Until a love song came on...

Something inside us..
Knows there's nothing guaranteed..
(Yeah)
Girl I don't need, ya..
To tell me that you'll never leave..

You just say there singing along while Winn smiled at you. When the song was over, you looked to your right and saw Winn smiling to himself. "What?" You laughed. "It's just- John- he never told me who you two are related." He said. I smiled. "Well..He adopted me when I was in the orphanage. And now he's like my dad." I said. "Huh." He said. I just slightly laughed to myself. "Are we almost there yet?" I asked looking at him. "Yeah." He smiled.

30 minuets later at Winn's apartment..

You walked out of the washroom and walked to Winn who was waiting on you in the living room. He quickly looked up to see you in the dress and heels with your hair in a bun. He slowly stood up with a very small smile. "Wow. I mean-you Look....Wow." He said. You smiled and got your jacket. He rushed to get the door for you. You smiled to yourself and said thank you. When you walked out of the door his mouth dropped down but soon smiled afterwards.

You arrived at the dance and had some champagne. An hour passed and didn't see anything wrong with anyone or anything. You looked around to see Winn with this other girl heading to his car. You thought this was finally the time to tell him...but looks like he already moved on.

You toke a cabe and got to his house before he did. You waited for him to get there so you could get your things and leave, when he came with the same girl. "Hey-y..you." He said. "I came to get my things. I can get them tomorrow." You said walking away crying. You heard Winn tell the girl to just wait right there. He gently grabbed you by the arm and pulled you to the nearest wall. "Hey. What's wrong?" He asked. You could hear the worry in his voice. "Nothing. It's nothing." You said whipping away the tears. "I'll..uh..I'll get my things tomorrow. You just have a great night. I'll see you tomorrow, Winn." You said and walked away with tears in your eyes.

"Wait. Do you need a ride?" He asked. "No. I-i can call my sister to come pick me up." You quickly said and walked out the door. When you left, Winn went back to the girl and opened the door. He lead her to gift he was making you. "She's a really great girl." She said. He looked down with a small smile. "Yeah. I know. That's why when I'm near her I try to be as cool and calm as I can. But when I'm away..I just...I can't stop thinking of her." He said. The girl smiled. "Tell her how you feel. I mean of course give her the amazing gift but..mostly tell her how you feel about her." She said working on the last part of the gift.

"Thanks. For everything." He said now wrapping the gift and letting her go home to her family.

The next day..

You were in your house/apartment when you got a text. You walked out the kitchen and to your phone which was in your room.

Winn: could we talk? In person?

You: why?

Winn: we need to talk. Please?

You: fine.

You got up to go cook the rest of your food when you heard a knock on my door. "Coming!" You yelled walking to the door. You looked out the pep hole t see a man in a hood. You opened the door slowly, when all the neighbors heard was you scream for 2 seconds.

Hello there! I'm the author(nah duh maddy). Anyways...I hope you like the first part because there will be plenty more. Ok. Bye.