Interveiw part.2

It was a little awkward for me to be on the plane with Jeremy and not look at him.

Every time I looked at him..he was looking at me.

"And we're back with my favorite person, Y/N, and her not so secret lover..Jeremy Jordan!!" James Corden said, with a small smile. I smiled at the camera and nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We we're now sitting on the couch talking about our lives.

"So, Y/N, you have never feel in love with someone when you were in grade school?" James laughed. "No! I mean..there was this one dude, who I thought was hella fine! But...he was 3 years older than me, and I was in like..3rd grade." I laughed.

James and Jeremy laughed. I smiled and started to blush super hard when I felt Jeremy's thumb rub against my arm that his arm was over.

"Okay..so..last week on Ellen's show..you two admitted that you had feelings for each other, yes?" He asked. I nodded and my whole face was beat red this time. "Ohhhh...so your blushing?!" James said over the audience clapping.

I started to smile and hid my face in my hands. "No, no, no. We are going to be on this topic for a while now!" James smiled, pulling my hands away from my face. "Now. Jeremy. What about you? I see you haven't really talked for a while." He said.

Jeremy just looked at me and smiled, not saying a word. "Ohhhh...okay, okay. So..now we are going to play a game. Just for you two!" James yelled standing up. I looked at him and laughed and walked up to an audience member. She started to scream but I acted like she wasn't.

"Hey, hey. Do you like James?" I asked. The cameraman soon put camera 4 on me and I smiled. The lady just said yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At least half way through the game I was sweating and had to change into my spare jeans and t-shirt.

"Wow. This game must be intense." James laughed standing next to me. I looked at him and almost fell to the ground. "You don't say." I sarcastically said, my hands clammy as I felt Jeremy's eyes glued on me.

"Okay. Next round.. 'The Truth' round!" James says, joy in his voice. "Ugh!" I call out, looking down at my feet.

"Okay. The objective of the game, is to only lie. And if someone thinks you are lying..then they said 'lie!' And it's their turn to lie." James said, a big smile on his face makes you laugh, "And...and..I will be making up the questions, as I go." He tossed the cards and faced me and Jeremy.

We both looked each other in the eyes. It was like he saw into my soul and I saw how he was feeling. Like I knew that he was feeling love with the way he was looking at me.

"Okay. First question...how long have you had feelings for each other?" He asked. I looked at Jeremy and his mouth was opened. "Not long." He smiled. "Lie!" I screamed. "What? No! That was-I'm not even going to lie." He smiled.

"Okay. Good job Y/N. Now...second question. How long have you been able to sing?" He asked. My eyes burn as I haven't blinked in a while. "8 years." I said. My face stone cold.

"Nothing?" James looked at Jeremy. "No." He said. "Okay. Last question. "Would you ever ask Y/N out on a date on this show?" He asked. "Jeremy looked at me and smiled. "N-" "lie!" I interrupted him. "Argh!" He laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay people. Now" "Wait!" Jeremy interrupted James. "What? You can't do that!" James stood up. Jeremy stood up too and turned to me. "Will you go out on a date with me?" He asked, eyes full of hope that I won't say no.

I looked at the camera and James, and back at Jeremy. "Uhh...let me see-YES!" I said. "Finally!!" James said. The audience clapping and cheering as I pulled Jeremy in a tight hug.

Tears of joy filled my eyes as I looked at him.
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
That's done for. If you want a part 3, just comment "Part 3, please?" And I'll make one when there are at least 2 of those that day that. So now i will leave saying, "request, comment, and vote. If not...I don't care. It's up to you."

Baii!!