Chapter 52.

Song :- Jag Suna Suna lage. ( Rahat Fateh Ali khan).

Love starts when people don't need it...
And ends when they need it the most.....

**********************

Third POV.

The whole palace was decorated like a new bride, many known faces were present in this huge ceremony after all who didn't know the Royal Rajvansh and Rathods, Media was going crazy with the pictures and interviews they were getting from celebrities.

Rana Udhav was proudly flaunting his royal legacy, this merger with Rathod's has gained him insane publicity and he became the CM of Rajasthan once again. It was a huge event, but to gain this position and achievement he had lost many things, encounter with Arjun was still coming in front of him, his Son knows the truth and now it will cost him his reputation, his family, and mainly his fame for which he had done many things unknown to many people.

Somewhere inside his heart, he was afraid that if Arjun disclose the truth will he lose his 20 years of hard work. Will he lose his family, his Sampoorna...

No, he won't let this happen, before anything happens he will fucking kill that bitch because of whom he was in this mess...

Rana Udhav calls Viraj in,

"I had instructed you something some days before..."

"Bade papa....that accident was conducted for her only but that day Arjun came out of nowhere and that accident happened....."

"Hmm...today I want that woman died by any means.....Arjun knows everything and before everyone gets to know this I want my problem to be eliminated....." He said in a cold tone...

Viraj nods and went from there...Rana Udhav sigh and looks at his ancestor's photos in front of him..that night his one mistake is going to cost him his Name and fame and his family. And hell will freeze if he let it happens...

****************

Arjun gets ready for the ceremony even if he is burning from inside he has to do this, he cannot run from his responsibilities, he once again looks in the mirror, his eyes were red in anger, he completes his whiskey in one go and went out....his walk was calculated and dangerous. But one can see a dark aura surrounding him.

He passes all the people without much acknowledgment...

But he halted in his when his eyes found HER there she was looking enchantress, attractive and the most beautiful girl that god has ever created....her flawless skin was glowing but her eyes looked sad, Arjun clenches his jaw and went to her.

Yanking her by her arm he turns her to him.....

"We have to go inside the hall together as there is media and some famous people, I don't want them to talk behind my back....let's go." He was talking so formally like ordering some employee. Anaya gulp the pain and just nods at him.

There is no doubt that he was looking so handsome in his black Emporio Armani Suit. Everyone passing them was looking at him with praising eyes after all he was a sight to behold. But his dangerous aura was restraining them to approach him

He was holding her hand in a possessive grip like he was afraid that she will disappear he would look at everyone who would look at her with a murderous look. She was his got dammit...

But how long......!

Soon this will change...the truth will change everything....!

Arjun pass the media with Anaya by his side...when they went inside the hall it was hustle and bustle everywhere, much to his dismay Vedika took her from his side....she turn and gave him a last look then she disappeared.....