Chapter 32.

Song:- Let me down slowly.

Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationship with others.

*******************************

Third POV.

Defeated that's what Anaya was feeling right now....but the warmth and support she is getting from this man's embarrassment are enough to make her feel secure and safe...

Arjun tighten his hold on her...like he was afraid to let her go. Seeing her this vulnerable he wants to kill that motherfucker....

Aashi was about to put her hand on Anaya's shoulder when Arjun pull her close......

"Arjun.....please take me from here...I'm so afraid......please...."Anaya whimpers in a crying voice.....her voice was so low but Arjun hears her....she tries to pull herself but he tightens his hold and shakes his head and dipped his head in the crook of her neck...

"No....don't move....let me calm down...otherwise I'll kill him...." He hoarsened voice.

"I want to go inside...please...." She whispers sniffling softly...

They were in their world..forgetting everyone...

He pull back but didn't leave her....her breath hitched when he scoop her in his arm nodding at Aashi...Anaya out of embarrassment hides her face in the crook of his neck... He took her inside.

Ignoring his father who was standing there with others...

Everyone was looking at them.... thank God they left guests inside the lawn. Rana Shiv and Rani Pavitra and the Rathod family are there with other guests.

Rana Udhav clench his fist looking at his son's indifference....it was like he cannot see anything above his wife...Sampoorna holds his hand to calm him down... Virat stands beside him...

" Bhai sa...I'm sure there must be some reason they fought....let's talk it out after everyone leaves....don't forget Aashi's in-laws are here....." He whispers calmly....he is a very sensible person.....

Rana Udhav nods still looking in the direction Arjun walks out without acknowledging him...

"Ji....please calm down...we will talk to Arjun when the function is over...." She whispers shakily.....

"Talk....what's there to talk Sampoorna Jiji sa( Sister)......can't you see....your son, how badly beat my son....just because you are Yuvraj...you cannot go and beat you elder brother because of some mannerless girl.....Bhai sa...I want everything to be clear right now...." Chitra was babbling like a manic...

Shruti was looking at her husband's wound and crying...Viraj tries to stop his mother...he doesn't want to let the truth come out...

But Chitra's mad behavior was not helping at all...Virat took hold of Chitra's hand and make her quiet...Everyone walked inside but Krish took Viraj inside the palace...he ask one maid to clean and Aid him...

Viraj was freaking out.....Krish notice it and held his collar...

"If it has anything to do with the safety of Anaya...trust me Viraj I will be your worst nightmare.....you know me right.....I'm the cruelest person....when it comes to the safety of my loved ones....." He threatened him and push him back to the chair...

When Krish leave from there Viraj was freaking out more......

Shit....he has to do something.. that too soon...

*****************************

Arjun kicks his chamber door open and walks in with Anaya in his arm...