Chapter 43.

Song:- For you. (Rita Ora).

*******************************

Third POV.

Anaya and Arjun finished their breakfast, it was a sunny day and Anaya was loving her surrounding so much, Arjun noticed how she was admiring her surroundings so much, he cleared his throat to gain her attention.

"Ahem...I take it that you like this place, so let's take you to our farm what say..you will like it..." he gave a genuine smile to her, she admire how handsome he looks while smiling, he is a greek god no doubt.

Ugh...stop ogling him...she cleared her throat to come out of her la land......Arjun chuckles at her antics...

"I like this idea....anyways I have nothing to do anyway...." she said looking embraced that he caught her checking him out. She looks here and there,

Ohh....god, Kill her.......!

"You know I like your blush, but I want to show you something......Go change....." He flicks her nose saying this, she smiles and ran from there. He smile looking at her retreating back, his smile vanished as he dialed Ron,

"Is Miss. Brook landed?" his voice was cold, indeed his soft side is only for his wife ......

"Sir Miss. Sarah has landed.....she is currently in your office working on pending work....want me to connect her....?" Ron said in an all professional tone.....Arjun smirk, now that his PA is here he need not take any tension,

"No, I will call her myself...." he said and cut the call. He dialed Sarah immediately, she picks the call on the first ring, it was like she was expecting his call anytime,

" Morning Mr. Rajvansh...I was waiting for your call...what is there I need to take care of Sir....." she said all professional.

"Morning Miss. Brook, Settle yourself first and I will meet you the day after tomorrow....we need to clean a lot of shits here..." He said in a cold tone. Meanwhile, one servant bought a white ironed shirt for him to change.

"Yes, Sir don't worry I will handle it....." She said after listening to her employer...

They talked a little bit as Arjun saw Anaya coming he disconnected the call.

She was looking so pretty.....the top and shorts were perfect for her flawless body.....her toned creamy white legs were on display....thank god they were alone otherwise he had to kill many lusty men today....she is only for his eyes....no one else's..she saw him checking her out and blushed...

He just wants to kiss her pulp lips.....!

"Jenna....she said this is the only dress here....so....." She tries to explain...she was told not to wear any such dress as she is a Rajvansh daughter-in-law.

"You look beautiful.....don't worry it's only us...." He said taking her cold Hands in his warm ones...

"You changed your dress....when?..." She asked confused.....

"Don't worry it's just the shirt.....and I didn't show anyone my body...it is only for your eyes baby....." He said pulling her close...his tone had mischief in it.....he was enjoying her embarrassment.

She looked at him and tries to divert the topic.

"Um.....where are we going.....?"

He chuckles..."Changing the topic are we.....anyways today I will show you my farm.....I'm sure you will like it....."

Her eyes beam at the mention of the farm....she loves natural beauty....she never went to any farm apart from school trips.....she gave him the brightest smile.....he again flicks her nose and walks towards the field hand in hand.....she was looking at their joined hand and was grinning like a fool....he was holding her hand....she didn't know the reason but it was a content feeling for her...butterflies were dancing in her stomach, she was happy...like she belongs here.....