Chapter 42.

Song:- I don't wanna live forever. ( Zayn Malik, Taylor Swift.)

Even the worst day had an ending,
And the best day has a beginning.

***********************************

Third POV.

London,

Abhi was sitting in on the bar, now a days drinking is the best option for him, this way he can sleep without thinking about certain someone, her thoughts were everywhere,

He chuckles lightly, she is everywhere and people say forget her, how.... that no one says,

Her smile, innocent face, everything is with him but she is with someone else.

'Drinking alone....want a company...."

He turn to the voice, the girl was beautiful but not as beautiful as his Dora.

Not again.......!

" Ruhani.....Ruhani Dhawan...And you are the famous Cricketer, Abhimanyu Mehra...am I right...."

"Leave me alone girl......not interested....." Abhi said in dismissing cold tone...he doesn't need anyone right now...

"You were not complaining yesterday when you were all over a blonde bimbo......" Ruhani said sarcastically....she sip her drink and said...

"Anyways... it's your business, not mine......" She said dismissing the words Abhi was about to say.

"Arjun Rajvansh......" this gained Abhi's attention...

"What....." He turns to him.

"Don't give me that look.....he was my boyfriend....still is, I know he married the girl you love....she also likes you, don't be shocked I have my sources...Anya is trapped there....."

Abhi chuckles sarcastically, " And how do you know all this......Miss. Dhawan...."

"My sister she is Arjun's sister in law.....she, our partners are also not happy like us.....no please don't go listen to me, please....It's for our benefits............" She smirks looking at his face.

..........................................

***********************************

India,

Birds chirping broke the sleep Arjun, anyways he is a light sleeper, but for some reason, he doesn't want to wake up the warmth beside him was so peaceful, he love this feeling....opening his eyes he came face to face with a beautiful sight, her face was so beautiful, long eyelashes, pointed nose, soft flawless cheeks, pulp pouty lips, he just want to kiss those soft lips.....

Yesterday's event was so hectic she was not used to this type of situation, he have to appoint a permanent trusted bodyguard for her......

Kissing her forehead he stand up from bed, she hummed and a frown appear on her forehead missing the warmth Arjun chuckles when he saw her hand moving to find him,

Such a baby......!

His baby.....!

She found his pillow and immediately cuddle it with her, a satisfied smile forming on her face...Arjun chuckles at her antics....immediately changing into the gym clothes he went out of the room, one maid was passing by he instructed her not to disturb their Yuvrani and prepare a healthy breakfast for her, while going toward his gym he dialed his mother, by this time she must be up...

"Good morning Maa...." he said as she picks the call.

"Arjun..how is Anaya bacha....Ron said you are taking her to your mansion......everything is fine....please tell me, everyone is worried....." Sampoorna was saying nonstop she was so afraid after the news...