Characters

Dr.Anaya Gill- Female Protagonist
Doctor by profession, Shy, loving, helpful, and passionate about her career. Gynecologist by profession. Friendly in nature. Have two best friends and has a secret crush on her Guy Best friend.

Dr. Vikram Gill- Anaya Father
Man with morals and ethics, Cardiologist by profession. Loves his family, Runs a successful hospital.

Mrs. Vaani Gill- Anaya mother
A lovely lady with positive nature helps everyone and loves her family. Head of an NGO in London for handicapped children.

Dr. Veer Gill- Anaya's elder brother
For him, his family comes first. Can do anything for Anaya. A neurologist by profession.

Arjun Singh Rajvansh- Male Protagonist
Billionaire businessman. Workaholic, Rude, Reserve, Hot-headed, Man of few words, Dark Ora, Bossy, Intimidating. Loves his family only. For him, only business( Profit) matters. Hate to lose. Everything is business for him. Never shows any emotion.

Rana Udhav Singh Rajvansh- Arjun's Father
The chief minister of Rajasthan and also a royal. Man of few words. Work for the growth of Rajasthan inspiration for many. Intimidating by nature a very disciplined man and like everything organized.

Mrs. Sampoorna singh Rajvansh- Arjuna's mother
A housewife with a giving nature. Lovely lady.

Dr. Krish Singh Rajvansh- Arjun's elder brother
Kind man with positive Ora loves his wife and family lives in London. Have issues with his father due to his career selection. But pillar for Arjun and Aashi.

Mrs. Vedika singh Rajvansh- Krish wife
A bubbly and cute woman who loves everyone. Sister to Arjun and Aashi.

Aashi singh Rajvansh- Arjun younger sister
Bubbly and sweet Girl. Chef by profession, best friend of Anaya, Have a secret boyfriend whom her family doesn't know lives in London with Arjun and Krish. Can fight for Anaya.

Rana Virat Singh Rajvansh- Arjun Uncle
Follow his brother's path. For him, Rana Udhav's words are the final words Care for everyone.

Mrs.Chitra Singh Rajvansh- Arjun aunty
Greedy lady, Self-centered, Want everything for her Sons.

Rana Viraj Singh Rajvansh- Arjun cousin Brother
Negative character, want to become CM and King of Jaipur.

Sidharth singh Rajvansh- Arjun younger Cousin.
A positive and caring college-going student loves everyone who lives in London with his cousins.

Mrs. Shruti Singh Rajvansh- Viraj's wife
The negative character wants to become queen. Greedy nature.

Rana Shiv Singh Rajvansh- Arjun Grandfather
Strong character with morals. Jolly nature only for family members. No one wants to be in his bad books in Rajasthan.

Mrs. Pavitra singh Rajvansh- Arjun Grandma
A disciplined lady wants everything organized loves her family does not tolerate nonsense.

Abhimanyu- Anaya Best friend
Cricketer by profession loves Anaya. Helping and cool guy.

Ruhani- Arjun girlfriend
Shruti sister.Obsessed with Arjun's wealth and personality. Loves to show off. Self-centered.