Chapter 47.

Song :- Bulleya (Ae Dil Hai Mushkil).

I get jealous because I'm afraid that someone else is going to make you happier than I do........

******************************

Third POV.

Their journey comes to a halt as the majestic gate of Rajvansh palace came into their view, Arjun looks back at his sleeping beauty who was hiding in his broad frame, he doesn't want this journey to end. But when Car came inside the premises against his better judgment he slowly whisper in her ear...

"Hey....wake up, we are here...."

Anaya stir a little and slowly open her eyes, Arjun hold his breath for a mere second, her beautiful eyes were looking at him like directly looking at his soul...Anaya first smiled looking into his beautiful green eyes then she remembered his behavior in the morning and her smile vanished she looks at their current position...how she was clinging to his side like a Koala bear and immediately sit straight, Arjun was observing her behavior and when he saw her creating distance between them he clenches his jaw and was about to give her a piece of mind when his side of the gate was opened and Ron informed that his family is waiting for them.

Arjun gave a warning look to his naive wife and set out, Anaya was so confused about what she did now,

ugh....he is so bipolar..!

Driver open her side of the door and she stepped out......huffing a little she goes where Mr. Rajvansh...or should she say....the ragging bull...... Anaya giggles a little at her thought. Arjun gave odd look to his wife.....Anaya saw this and clear her throat...

"Shall we move...Mr. Rajvansh?...."

Arjun narrowed his eyes at her....so we are back to Mr. Rajvansh again after what happened between them, she was looking ahead and without listening to him she start moving ahead,

She was testing his patience now.....Arjun thought annoyingly.

Sampoorna was eagerly waiting for them as after the incident she was concerned about her children but their absence for 2 days made her heart more restless and above all Arjun refuse to take her calls or even call her himself.

Anaya beams looking at her, she was a mother to her now who gave a sense of warmth to her in this huge palace she is one of the people close to Anaya, and slowly Anaya has started loving her as a mother. Sampoorna is no different she also loves Anaya as her own, Anaya was an innocent pure soul and even though Sampoorna never said out loud she knows many evil eyes in this grand kingdom have an eye on Anaya.

Anaya immediately hug her, " Maa...I missed you a lot.....where are Aashi and Vedika bhabhi sa and everyone....."She said looking here and there but not getting any answer Anaya looks at Sampoorna whose attention was on her son who walks out after taking her blessing, the longing and sadness were clear on her face, Anaya observe all this and her blood boiled at that arrogant jerk, can't he be little civilized to his mother.

"Maa let's go in I have to meet Aashi and Sid and how is Vedika bhabhi, I hope baby and she is healthy, Krish bhai is taking good care of her right?...." she gave an encouraging smile at her sad mother in law.

Sampoorna nods and smiles a little, Anaya and Sampoorna moves towards the grand sitting hall Anaya was telling her about her day when suddenly her smile vanished looking at her front, Sampoorna follows her gaze and sigh, what is wrong with this girl can't she see that her son is a married man now, she has to talk to Chitra about her niece.

Anaya, on the other hand, was another story, she don't know what she was feeling.....

Pinki was hugging her husband and was feeling his muscular body, but what was more surprising was that Arjun was not doing anything to push her, Aashi and Vedika were looking at them with disgust looking and others were just looking at Arjun happily, Aashi shook her head when she saw Anaya behind her brother,