Chapter 10.

Sometimes we intend to fill colors in others' lives, and we forget about our dear ones.

×××××××××××××××××××××

Third POV.

Life is a rollercoaster ride, sometimes it gives you happiness and sometimes no reason to smile.

Aashi was living her desired life, she have someone by her side. Someone she can call hers, as she always wanted to be loved by someone just like her best friend. Who is loved by a perfect man, no she doesn't envy Anaya but she felt that Abhi is the best partner one could ever ask for and, she also wanted someone like him in her life, and now she has one.

Vihan Rathod is a successful businessman and her love, is the best man one can have. A very passionate and loving man. A composed guy with a humble nature he is a very down-to-earth person.

She met him at one of the successful parties of his firm, he is from Jaipur itself and also from a royal family to be precise. His family lives in India. And he lives here for his business. They met and it clicked instantly. They become so close in this 1 month and start dating. But the main issue was that their families are rivals for decades. That's why Aashi and Vihan are hiding their relationship. But Aashi was guilty of not telling about this to Anaya that's why she is going to tell this to Anaya soon. About her love, her happiness.

But she knows this happiness will cost her a lot. This relationship will make a lot of problems in her family. Krish will be devastated. Her father will again blame him for Aashi's step, he will never approve of this relationship. Her mother and Vedika will be sad and Arjun oh... god he will be MAD. He is going to kill her love. No, she won't let this happen.

She typed one message to Anaya,

Hey, I am in the town,

I have to tell you something important, please meet me at our regular place after your work.

Aashi.

×××××××××××××××××××××

Anaya was almost done with her work when her phone rang.

Ohhh...god she almost forgot to call Abhi. The afternoon incident makes her forget everything else. Arjun was someone she was very curious about. He looks so guarded like he is afraid to let anyone close to him. Surrounded by many people yet alone, and her heartache to know this, it's very hard to know that you have many people around you yet you are alone. But she was content that her small effort had made him smile not a big one but a small one still for a beginner it's an achievement. He will learn. She wants to help him to understand others and live a happy life but, how?.

Her phone again rings breaking her thoughts. What is happening to her, for the first time she is giving priority to someone else other than Abhi.

Ugh......!

"Hey, Abhi......." She picks up the call and tries to sound normal.

"Hey, Dora....where were you?. You were supposed to call me in the afternoon....." Abhi reminds her.

Ohh..god. What happened to her.....how can she forget this...!

"Sorry, Abhi.....I was busy with patients....!" She was feeling horrible.

"No issue Dora... I understand....forget it and tell me how are you?"

"I am good... You tell....how's your game going?"

"It's good but I miss you....."

He indeed misses her a lot. Her smile, her shyness everything.

"Hmm...." she didn't know what to say.