Chapter 39.

Song:- Naina. (Khoobsurat)

Life is too short to express what we feel,
Say it before it's too late...

********************************

Third POV.

Life has its twist and turns...if before some days someone has told Anaya that she is going to be the center of attention....she would have laughed....never in her life had she got so much attention from anyone...

Well....!

Now, she got so much attention...not from boys but girls also...jealousy...envious feeling....everything is written on those girls' faces...

All thanks to one and only...The Arjun Rajvansh, he was holding her like she is his prized possession...his eyes held some unknown fire.....

"You have time for everyone I see...did you forget that I'm your husband...." He husk dangerously in her ear pulling her close and moving their body in a rhythmic pattern with music....she was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze...

"So...now you have nothing to say...what happened cat caught your tongue...before sometime you were all laughing and talking...now you have no words....why am I that unwanted Mrs.Rajvansh...."

He was pouring all his anger and frustration through his words...why she is all happy and talkative with others and with him....she just made him feel....like he is forcing her...

Why....!

" Mr. Rajvansh....leave me...I have nothing to say, please go to your girlfriend or whatever she is....looking she is glaring at me....like any minute she will kill me...." She mocks him and gestures him to look toward Pinki...

Arjun could sense jealousy in her tone...he chuckles...

"Are you by any chance jealous...Mrs. Rajvansh...because trust me it gave insane pleasure to me.." He whispers getting close to her...she felt ticklish with his hot breath near her ear...

Her eyes went wide....!

"In your dreams ...Mr. Rajvansh....why would I be jealous... it's your life, you can be with anyone....plus it's not new I have seen much worse...." She taunts him, with a mocking laugh....remembering that office incident...Arjun was speechless... she has indeed seen him...

Fuck....no doubt..she sees him as a playboy...and to make things worse he shows her his past side....to make her jealous he has dug his own grave...

Well...fuck your life Rajvansh.....!

Arjun twirl her and pull her close, he said huskily..." You're mine....that's the only thing you need to know...."

"I'm not your Mr. Rajvansh...never was...." She whispers back and pushed him a little...she smiles mockingly and shakes her head and went out off the stage...Arjun was just standing there looking at her retreating back...he was feeling some loss...but she is his...

Right......!

Anaya went from there and stand with Aashi and others....but she was feeling someone's gaze on her....and the way her body was feeling goosebumps she knows whose gaze was on her.....

Arjun went to the bar side and order a strong whiskey....he needs it right now...but his whole attention was on his wife...Pinki slides beside him and follows his gaze....looking at Anaya she whispers.

"She is not at all your type Arjun...." She chuckles and orders a scotch...

"Get lost...." He said coldly still looking at his wife...