Chapter 34.

Song:- Jee Karda.( Badlapur).

I never thought someone is worth fighting for...
But then I look into your eyes...
And, you are worth fighting for.....

*********************************

Third POV.

Arjun was a man on a mission, he is ready to take down anyone who dare to come between him and his prayer.

HER TEARS WERE HUNTING HIM...

Today, if he has to stand before his father he is ready...

She is worth fighting for...

He opens the giant gate of the sitting room...and everyone turns to him.

"Look who grace us with his presence...the great Yuvraj Arjun Rajvansh.....look Bhai sa...after beating his elder brother, he dares to threaten him....." As soon as Chitra saw him she start babbling...

Arjun was quiet...

"Bhai......" Arjun nods at Krish, who nods back and moves toward the sitting ladies....he took his Grandma, Maa, and Vedika from there....their eyes held questions...but said nothing while passing Vedika held Arjun's hand and whispered..." Anaya...."

"Ved...go...bhai will take you to her....." She nods and goes out...

"Arjun...." Sampoorna said...

"Go Maa...I want you safe...." Arjun's voice was cold but Sampoorna could sense concern in it.....

When ladies were out he turn to his Aunt...

"I suggest you and your Daughter in law to sit down and see what I do when someone tries to hurt her...." His voice held warning...

Chitra and Shruti shrink back on the sofa as Viraj was sweating now.....

"So....dear cousin brother....you said she seduce you right...." Arjun turns to Viraj and asks in his cold voice, getting close to him...

"Enough...Arjun...I'm quiet that doesn't mean you will say anything...." Rana Udhav said in his thick dangerous voice...

" Dad....he said something about my wife....you said not to touch him...so I'm just trying to understand his point...." Arjun turn to his father and said in the same cold voice...

"Yes, I said that but do not touch your brother Arjun....." He again warns him...

"Trust me, dad...I won't...not until I get my answers.....so cousin....where were we.....yes right....you said on her first day she try to seduce you....so let's check the CCTV footage...I'm sure we can find proofs....." Arjun smirk at Viraj...

Viraj remembers that Arjun had clear footage of that day when he tried to manhandle Anaya...

Ohh...no...!

"Ron....bring out the footage of our arrival day please...." Arjun yell and within no time Arjun was opening his laptop for everyone...

Everyone present there was curious to know....looking at Viraj's sweating form Chitra knows that it was all along Viraj who was the real culprit....she start panicking...Shruti was eager to see the footage and blame that bitch Anaya.....but Rana Udhav was calm....even Rana Shiv wants to know the truth.....

When the footage was played it shows how Anaya was going through the corridor looking here and there....then Viraj came first they were talking for 3 or 4 minutes....then...

.........

...........

It was nothing.....non.....the footage was blank.....Arjun checked it again and again. but same he turns to Ron who has the same look as him...