Chapter 24.

Song :- Maati bandhe paijani.(Rajasthan anthem)

To start in a new place is always to feel incomplete and unwanted......

**********************************

Third POV.

Sampoorna and Vedika help Anaya to dress in Indian attire...as they were going to their haveli... Where traditions are valued more...Anaya was very uncomfortable in the dress and jewelry but seeing Sampoorna was so happy she didn't say anything, she was wearing a beautiful Saree and jewelry......

"Wow... Anaya you look....wow..." Aashi looks at Anaya in awe.

Indeed she was looking beyond beautiful. Sampoorna and Vedika have a soft smiles on their face.

Though Anaya was uncomfortable in this Rajasthani attire the look of appreciation make her blush....her cheeks were naturally pink with blushing.

They were inside the cabin in a jet to get ready before arriving at their destination, Vedika was wearing an Anarkali suit because she is pregnant and Aashi was wearing a formal skirt and shirt with a jacket. Krish saw Vedika and was mesmerized, he always likes her in Indian dresses, but when she looks at him he turn his face to another side, he was still angry with them all, for their deeds, but loves Vedika so didn't say anything in her this condition. At the airport, some party members and guards are going to be there for their welcome. This is the first time Anaya is going to Rajasthan, yes she visited India before, to Chandigarh to be precise...her grandparent's place. That was when she was a child....that's it...

She was nervous......when the ladies got ready. One attendee came and inform them to take their seats as they are going to land soon.

When they walks out they all took their respective seats...Anaya walks out adjusting her Earing.....Arjun was working on his laptop....but his concentration was broken by the sound of jiggling anklets...

He looks up and was dumbfounded looking at his new bride....for the third time his blood pumping machine was pounding viciously..he was looking at his wife with adoration...he was so mesmerized..so beautiful and like a goddess she was walking out of the cabin unaware of the effect she has on her husband.

Aashi was sitting in front of Arjun...she looks at her brother and turn to see where his eyes were stuck she saw Anaya walking out unaware that a man is looking at her like a hawk. She turned toward her brother and saw something she never imagined finding in her brother's eyes.

Love...

What...

Arjun bhai...loves Anaya....how...no...this must be an illusion...Arjun never loves anyone...

But her every thought was thrown out of the room when she saw a small smile on his face looking at Anaya who was making faces while adjusting her attire.

Aashi was observing her brother...

"Um..bhai...isn't she beautiful....."

"Gorgeous...." Arjun whispers still in his world...

"Ahaaa.....is it....you like her...."

This makes Arjun come out of his trace.

"What....no...don't you dare Aashi...don't poke your nose in my business...." He whispers yelling at her.

She was hurt by his harsh reply...but she knows this was because he was hurt....and when Arjun is hurt he became bitter to the other person......

"I'm sorry... it's just that you know she is innocent...and you....well you are you.....you have a reputation with many girls....right.....her heart is so fragile...."