Chapter 17.

Song:- Helium (Sia).

This is how betrayal starts...
Not with big lies but with small secrets...

****************************

Third POV.

"How do you know Vihan Rathod..."

Arjun saw everything.

Every fucking thing. How that bastard was close to Aashi. How they look so much in love. How this woman who always play innocent in front of people was happy with them.

So that day it was Vihan Rathod, with her in parking lot. She said he was her friend, that means she introduce Aashi to that man.

And now Aashi was trapped by him in love game.

Aashi was in love with there enemy. What is he going to say to his father. He will be so disappointed and will feel ashamed. Their family name and reputation will be at stake. The more Arjun thinks all this the more anger he felt inside him.

So, this Cunning woman was with that bastard Rathod and they were trapping him and his sister with fake innocence and love.

The more he think about it the more he felt betrayed by Anaya.

"Arjun..." She whisper all shocked.

"Yes Arjun....Arjun Rajvansh....and I'm asking you something....."

Anaya was afraid, not for her but for Aashi. He will punish Aashi if he find out her secret. Hell he will kill Vihan. She has to do something. She tries to calm him.

"Mr. Rajvansh..please just listen to me... it's not what you think... Vihan loves Aashi....they love each other please try and understand...."

"Did you knew about them before we met....." He ask her in a dangerous voice.

"Mr. Rajvansh...lis...."

"Yes or No...."

"Bu...."

"YES OR NO..." This time he yell at her pulling her by shoulder.

She was so frighten and unable to form any word so she just nodded. Arjun hold her tightly.

"Is he the same guy you met that day..."

She again nods. He was beyond mad by now, he never imagined any lie or betrayal from Anaya.

His precious...

The hell with this woman now.

"Are they going to marry without telling anyone..."

This question take her off guard. How did he know about Aashi's plan to elope with Vihan.

Yes its true today Aashi told her about her plan with Vihan. They are going to elope and get married because Vihan's family is setting his engagement with some other girl. So they decided to get married soon then they will tell every body. Vedika also knows about it and she was helping them, she said to wait for sometime so she could convince Krish for their marriage, but Aashi was impatient. Anaya was ready to help them but she thought that they are betraying everybody and she suggested they at least tell this to Krish and wait for his decision. He is the eldest among them and he will understand. But Aashi was not ready to take any risk.

Arjun's hold tighten on her shoulder and she whimpers.

"I asked you something...are they going to elope...."

"Yes...." She whimpers quietly feeling guilty to break his trust.

Arjun trust on her shattered at that moment. The girl who happens to occupy his mind every second had betrayed him this way.