Chapter 18.

Song:- You're gonna be OK-( Brian and Jenn Johnson).

Silent tears...
Empty heart...
Helpless soul......

*******************************

Third POV.

"Won't you welcome your brother-in-law and his newly wedded wife...Bhabhi sa...." A mocking voice says with an evil smirk.

Vedika let out a whimpering sight after witnessing the scene. Krish was standing like a Strom hit him. Rana Udhav was looking at his son with a serious look whereas Sampoorna and Rana Virat were blank. No one knows what to say,

Arjun didn't notice his father, mother, and uncle.

In front of them standing were Arjun and Anaya.

Arjun with a proud evil look and Anaya with a look of defeat and sorrow looking like a dead person.

And why not today she lost everything just because of the man standing beside her.

*****************************

Sometime before,

"Bring that Dr. Anaya Gill before me, within 2 hours....also call the lawyer to prepare something for me within an hour."

After the call, Sarah make some calls and her men bought Anaya before a church. She was wearing a red Saree looking so beautiful it was for Aashi's wedding. After listening that Aashi has called her to the same church where she and Vihan got married after their court marriage, she thought maybe there is some work left so she came with the assigned men who claim to be Vihan's guard.

Anaya walks in,

"Aashi.....hello......Vihan....where are you guys..."

She heard footsteps from behind but when she turns her whole body got frozen. It was not Vihan or Aashi, it was Arjun with a evil smirk,

"Welcome Miss. Gill, or should say soon to be Mrs. Mehra........right."

Anaya was stunned, how did he know about the proposal, and most importantly why is he here......

"Mr. Rajvansh I have already told you, you are misunderstanding the situation.....please just listen to me once......Aashi and Vihan they go......"

"Got married today....hmm...I already know that.....what did you think I don't keep tabs on my people....well news flash, Arjun Rajvansh keep his people close but his enemies even closer..." Saying this he pulls her by her waist closer to him.

Today she was looking like a goddess. When Arjun first saw her coming out of the car wearing Saree he was dumbstruck, her beauty was speechless. If she hadn't done what she has done he would have ravished her but Arjun knows her better, she was beautiful with a cunning mind. And he will show her what the devil will do when you cross his path.

Anaya tries to push him off her, but Arjun only tightens his hold on her, she gave him a sharp look,

"Mr. Rajvansh leave me this instant...I have nothing to do with Aashi's decision to marry....yes I supported her..that's only because she is my best friend...and Vihan is a good guy....unlike you he knows how to treat a woman....he loves her....and as far as my life is concerned whom I marry is non of your concern......I'm marrying the man I like......."

This triggered him....she like someone else.....

Like hell, he would let that happen.

"You have guts...I must say..after brainwashing my sister you are putting it on her.......women like you always seek a chance to get in the lives of rich people just to make your life easy....well this time you played with Rajvansh's name and reputation now you will face its consequences...." Arjun came face to face with her. He was so close that if she move her lips will be on his.....