Chapter 21.

Song:- Duaa (Shanghai.)

At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart
not in your life...

***********************************

Third POV.

"Stay the fuck away from...MY WIFE.."

Arjun was seeing red, he was so furious...

And somewhere.....jealous.

The way Anaya was hugging Abhimanyu Mehra as her life depends on it. She didn't care about anyone and that angered Arjun up to no extent. He marches towards them and yanks her back yelling at Abhi. He held her possessively by her waist.

Wife.....

Abhi was in shock, he looks at Anaya but after looking at her attire and vermilion in her head he stumbled back and took the support of the nearby wall. Veer looks like he was hit by any storm, marching toward Arjun he yanks back Anaya...

"Stay away from my sister you bastard...."

Turning to Anaya he cup her face and said,

"Monkey....baby what's all this what the hell is he saying....tell me..."

Anaya was looking down and crying...

"Tell me Anaya what the fuck is all this....." He yells at her.

Rana Udhav comes there and said.

"I suggest you keep your voice down...young man.....you are talking to Rajvansh's daughter-in-law.....let's go inside. We are here to talk to your family....." His heavy voice made Veer look in the direction of other members present there.

He left Anaya with a jerk and Vedika immediately hold Anaya. Veer marched towards Krish who was looking ashamed...

"Krish what's all this....why is your brother calling my sister his wife....why is your family here....its a joke right.....tell me dammit....why are you quiet...." He yelled.

Abhi was still looking at Anaya with an unbearable look. She was looking down guiltily.

"Veer let them in....Mr. Rajvansh is here for some reason....let them come...." Veer turned towards his father who had just come out and said all serious.

"Dad you don't know...what's this Arjun is calling Anaya.....he is calling...."

"I know about it Mr. Rajvansh had already contacted me yesterday night....you were out that's why I didn't tell you....."

He turned toward the Rajvansh family and politely said,

"Please come in....we have a lot to talk about....."

He welcomed them in Veer left Krish with a jerk and turn to leave, but stopped in front of Abhi and put his hand on his shoulder, and walks in.

Everyone walks in with Vedika taking Anaya and Arjun was just behind her making sure she doesn't look at Abhimanyu. He sharply looks at Abhimanyu who was looking like a defeated person. Everyone was inside but Aashi stopped in front of Abhi and joined her hand and despite her father's warning she told him everything because she cannot fall more in her best friend's eyes. She tries to hug Abhi when he pushes her,

"Don't come any near me......I thought you will protect her in my absence but your family was plotting to destroy her....your love you say.....no Miss. Rajvansh you were a selfish bitch.....no I have to protect her from your's and your family's web..."

He march inside and halted listening to them Rana Udhav has already convinced her parents showing his power and reputation, of course, any family will select Rajvansh over anybody for their daughter, only Veer was opposing, he looks at Anaya who was silently crying. He already knew that she told her parents that she loves Arjun. That's what Aashi told him.