Chapter 38.

Song :- Sanam Teri Kasam.

One day someone will walk into your life and set your heart on fire...

********************************

Third POV.

Everyone was looking at the person standing at the front gate. There stood a girl in a very pink revealing lehnga, her face was caked up with makeup, she was standing at the door with a lady and a man they all were grinning like they won some award...

"Jija Ji.....we came....." Saying that the man rush to Virat who was looking at him with wide eyes....he hug Virat who was slightly embarrassed...

"Didi......" Saying this the man ran to Chitra who was grinning like a Cheshire cat...

"Ohh...Mohan bhai sa...I missed you..." Chitra said all happy hugging her dear brother...

"Ohh..so you only miss your brother Didi sa...." Came a voice, it was the lady who came with the man. Chitra smile at the lady and went to her she said.

"It's nothing like that Reena Bhabhi sa..come inside...Pinki you to come beta..." She turn to the girl....but the girl was staring at Arjun with a dreamy and lusty look. Chitra nudges the girl. Pinki blush looking at Arjun....they came in and greet everyone.....Aashi and Sid scoffed at their sugar-coated words....how fake they are....but one thing was sure Arjun was in trouble...Pinki was so obsessed with him....they are of the same age and studied together till Arjun was in India...

Arjun cursed under his breath...

Shit....!

Pinki was the girl, who was so desperate and obsessed....in his college days he had once fucked her ...just for the nightstand....but it was his huge mistake....she got obsessed with him, she started pretending like his girlfriend, he tried to get rid of her but she is a shameless bitch after that he went to Harvard for further study and forget about this clingy girl.....he was fuming with the way Pinki was looking at him with lust....when Anaya try to wiggle out of his hold then he realizes that Anaya was looking at Pinki as well...

Well...fuck his life....she has just started to trust him and now this.

Anaya tries to see properly but he again pulls her to him by her waist...

"Stay...." He whisper....but was cut by a Cheshire's voice...

"Arjun .....baby..." Pinki came from behind and slide her hand on his shoulder...

Anaya's eyes widened when Pinki push her from Arjun's hold...

Pinki hug Arjun and whispers..."I missed you, baby...." Her voice was so seductive...Anaya was standing there like a statue...she felt something break inside her looking at the way Pinki was hugging and roaming her hand on Arjun's body....first that day in his office nowhere....she gave an accusing look to Arjun.....and shake her head...

He is such a playboy.....

Arjun detects him from this creepy girl and approaches his wife....but Pinki holds his hand...

"Where are you going darling...aha... not so soon....we are meeting after so long...." She then notice that Arjun was looking at a girl in front of him...

"Hey...I haven't seen you before...who are you?...."Pinki said in an annoyed tone...Arjun was giving this girl so much attention...

Anaya looks at Arjun with disappointment...and whispers.

"No one...."

This word was straight directed to Arjun....he clench his fist listening to this...

Anaya gave an accusing look to Arjun and turn to go from there....but before she could move Arjun's voice thundered in the grand royal hall...