Chapter 1.

Third POV.

On Monday morning on busy roads of London on girl is running like her life is in danger but the truth is she is running towards her work place. When she reached her workplace she was breathless. The watchman saw her and said," Good morning Dr.Gill. Why are you running? ". She looked at her and smiled at her and said: " Good morning. How are you Mr. Smith? Yes I am running because there is an emergency one lady is in labor and my assistance is needed by my seniors anyways have a good day Mr. Smith ". And she walk inside the hospital Mr. Smith watch her with a warm smile and said:" always there for who so ever need her god bless her".

On the same day in the same city in a very big penthouse with all luxurious stuff, four people are sitting at the dining table a man in his late thirties was sitting on head's chair ask her wife " where is he? didn't come yesterday also".

His wife just nodded her head negatively and said "I will talk to him today".

The man chuckled and said " Yes you will but for that, he has to be at home not in some random hotel with his so-called girlfriend. Anyway, I have to visit him in his office that too with an appointment I don't know I am his brother or what".

Then he looks at his little sister and cousin brother and asks " Aashi baby how's your work going? And how is your college Sidharth". The girl who tills now was quite given a bright smile and said "it's going good Krish Bhai but today I am have taken a leave as I am going with you guys to the hospital for bhabhi's checkup". Dr.Krish Singh Rajvansh stares at her sister and asks " why so I will take her to the hospital and drop Vedika at home". Aashi makes face and says" Bhai I also want to check on the baby beside her Doctor is my best friend so I can ask her clearly about everything because we share everything so I am coming to no arguments". Sidharth makes puppy face and says bhai let me come with you to I want to be there also, Aashi make face and says " Yeah you want to go so that you can see your crush there I am warning you Sid stay away from my Best friend she is naïve she doesn't see your intentions but I know you well" Sid make face and says " shut up I don't like her I just admire her" and make a dreamy look Aashi hit him on his head Krish stuck his head.

Vedika sees everything with a smile on her face that how her husband and sister-in-law are arguing to take care of her and baby they don't want to miss any day of baby's life but she misses her brother-in-law her best friend Arjun hope he will come home today so she can talk to him. They all had their breakfast and soon leaves for the hospital.

In a very luxurious hotel room one can see a girl naked back on a king size bed she stairs a little and opens her eyes and found her left side empty and heard the shower running in the bathroom she walks into the bathroom in her naked glory and see a figure in shower room walking in the shower room she trace her beautiful finger on the muscular back of the man and says " Arjun baby why did you leave me in the bed alone we could have taken shower together later on why so early " and start kissing him on his back Arjun Rajvansh turn towards the girl and says in his dark husky tone " Ruhani you wanted to spend time and I wanted to release my stress so yesterday night I fucked your brain out and you enjoyed it so now let me shower and go I have a meeting to attend at 11 o'clock sharp".There is a warning in his tone so Ruhani just nodded and gives him space so that he can go.

Arjun Rajvansh is a very serious and arrogant man he has a very intimidating personality so no one wants to be in his bad books and Ruhani knows that once Arjun will be bored in this relationship he will break this relationship easily and will never see her again, therefore, she does everything that pleases Arjun so that she can enjoy this luxurious life and be with Arjun gives her fame and luxury both she cannot lose him at any cost plus the sex part is awesome no man can pleasure her like Arjun. All in all, Arjun is a man with Greek god looks and money.

In the room Arjun Rajvansh dialed his PA's number and ask her in his dangerous voice" Have you appointed the best doctor for Vedika and what about her security". His PA Sarah is a very dedicated hard working woman she knows how to handle her hot-headed boss and never do any mistake therefore she had secured a permanent position as The great Arjun Rajvansh PA.

Sarah answered immediately" Yes sir bodyguard is appointed and about the doctor, Krish sir has already consulted one doctor for Vedika ma'am from his hospital only" listing to her Arjun tighten his grip on his phone he is furious on his brother for not consulting him in this matter, after all, it was for his best friend so what if she is Krish wife Arjun want everything best for Vedika and her baby but before he can shout, Sarah sense his anger and immediately says "don't worry Mr. Rajvansh I have collected all the details about the doctor and as per my information for sources, she is one of the best gynecologists in London the hospital where she works is HEARTBEAT HOSPITAL where you and your brother are one of the trustees. Also, her father and brother work there her father is one of the board members and best cardiologist in Landon Dr. Vikram Gill. Her brother is Dr. Veer Gill is a neurologist in the same hospital. Sir as per my sources Dr. Krish has booked today's appointment for a checkup also and also he called to book an appointment to meet you."

Arjun listens to everything patiently and asked: " Miss. Brook you forgot to mention the Doctor's name who will attend my sister-in-law" he was impatient to listen to the name of the doctor so that he can run a background check on her he is a well-known man in London, therefore, he is very conscious about his family safety. Sarah facepalm and said " Sorry Mr. Rajvansh my mistake her name is...." but before she complete her sentence line went dead Arjun checks his phone and curse his phone is switched off fuck he forgot to charge his phone because he was busy fucking Ruhani at night.

But now he has to leave office ASAP so that Sarah can brief him further also he have to talk to his brother. With that, he called his driver and ask him to bring his car and leave from there to his destination RAJVANSH GROUPS. Within a short span, Arjun has achieved many things, best businessman of the year, Most eligible bachelor, a billionaire with royal background everything thing he had achieved with hard work and dedication his family adores him, girls love to be with him but he is very reserve person with a dark personality. He is a hot-headed man, he likes everything as per his wish.

If you like my story please do like and comment do share your views and thoughts please mention my mistakes if any.

Thank you.

Do Vote.