Chapter 4.

Song- Lies in the dark by Tove Lo.

Third POV.

New day with new hope.

Anaya was sleeping peacefully in her comfy bed. Her room was simple but big with a queen-size bed in the middle, a walk-in closet, and an attached bathroom, another side there is a bookshelf filled with books and a study table. On the other side was an open balcony which she loves the most.

Anaya wakes sharply at 8 a.m. but today when she woke up, her brother Dr. Veer Gill was standing beside her bed looking at her.

Yes, her brother and her father Dr. Vikram Gill were back from Ireland after the summit which was arranged for doctors across the world. Their hospital had sent their most experience doctor Dr. Vikram Gill for that and to assist him Veer tagged along.

" Good morning sleepy head."

After listening to her veerji's (Big brother) voice her sleep was gone. She immediately wakes up and hugs him.

" I missed you Veerji."

Veer chuckles at her childish act and ruffles her hair.

"If you missed me you should have called me...... Or were you that busy in the road singing that you forgot about me.....hmm?"

Anaya knows that her father and brother know about her act of yesterday.

She was still thinking about how to tell her Veerji the whole incident. But listening to the next voice she knows she was in trouble.

"Yes, we want to know about the stunt you pulled yesterday.....Anaya".

It was her Papa, standing at the door of her room along with her Mom.

Vikram was serious, he knows about her this nature of helping and admired her for this, but he was afraid that Anaya's this nature may get her in trouble someday. Vaani was also concerned for the same because she knows that her daughter was naïve. She can go to any extent to help others whether she knows them or not.

Vaani calmly asks her " baby Papa is asking something tell him...hmm, I know you did right but why did you do it."

Anaya explained to them the whole story. Vikram and Vaani were proud of her, she not only provide those children shelter but also taught them how to never give up in life. Veer sits beside her and says,

"I am so proud of you Monkey, keep it up."

"Don't call me that."

Anaya makes an annoyed face after the name Veer calls her from and hit him with her pillow.

Vikram and Vaani were looking at their children with love and adoration, they were proud that they were able to teach them good morals and values in life. From their childhood, Vikram and Vaani make sure to teach them Indian culture along with western culture.

They make sure that they celebrate all the Indian festivals so that Veer and Anaya will know about their motherland and respect that. And like this, they raised their children.

Vaani saw their childish act and says " OK stop you to get ready and come for breakfast, we all have to leave for our respective works...... and no more nonsense ".

" okay......mom". both of them say together and Veer left her room along with Vikram and Vaani.

Anaya quickly gets ready for her work as she was supposed to reach early.

Like that they all went for their destinations.

Anaya came out of her brother's car and says " Veerji don't bother to take me with you, I have surgery in the evening it may take time."