Chapter 22.

Song:- Do pal (Veer Zara).

Ae dil hai mushkil. (Arijit singh).

Where is the good in goodbye...

********************************

Third POV.

"Abhi....."

Anaya whispers still in his arms. She was feeling safe, in his embarrassment.... no one can harm her. She is protected by him, he is her haven.....

"Dora......you OK..."

"No....no I'm not OK...never going to be.....I hate it here, please take me with you...."

Abhi was feeling so helpless...how will he tell her that after her father's approval for her marriage...his father had fought with Dr. Vikram...he was hurt that his friend choose richness over friendship. Now they have no relation...

No...this will break Anaya. She will again blame herself though it was not her fault...she is a victim.

"Abhi.....say something...you are upset with me right.....I'm the most coward and ungrateful person....right...selfish person." She was looking at him with innocent tearful eyes.

He kissed her forehead and shook his head...

"No....never, I cannot be upset with you....you are the most amazing and brave person.....you were never selfish..... you are the most selfless person we could ever find.....and.....I......" His words remained unsaid.

Now those words have no value. How can he say something like that when he knows that she is not his now.

No, he cannot be selfish now, let her live in peace.

"Abhi.....we will be fine right....you..me..us." She was looking into his eyes for some assurance. Like seeking some strength from him.

He just nodded, now nothing can be the same. Their relationship was going to be changed.

But he wants to give her some courage...some strength...and why is he backing out, just because some moron is trying to separate them that doesn't mean he should give up...

She is his.

With a determined look, Abhi said,

"We are always going to be fine....don't worry.....I will take you out of this meaningless relationship......I assure you...that......"

His words were cut in between by a very angry voice...

"I'm afraid.....you have to take your hands off from my wife Mr. Mehra....and you cannot take her from me...I assure you on that....so back off before I make you...."

Arjun was hell angry after searching for Anaya for 15 minutes. He saw the CCTV footage and the scene was not at all pleasant...Anaya was with Abhi...

Arjun was seeing red....how dare that bastard touch what's his...

He marches outside...Aashi was also there he ordered Ron to take Aashi back...

So, after ruining the family name this girl is behind his relationship with his wife...like hell, he will allow this madness.

Anaya was so afraid now she turn back and looked at furious Arjun, her hold on Abhi's hand got tightened and she remembered the threat Arjun gave her for Abhi's life....how can she forget that, no she cannot let him harm Abhi. She was about to step toward him and say something when Arjun again says without looking at her.

"Ron take Mrs. Rajvansh back into the apartment.....I have some business with Mr. Mehra here...."

Anaya was so frightened..and moved toward Arjun..she softly whispers,