Chapter 23.

Song :- Manmuradein (Vivek Hariharan)

Wherever you go,
Whatever you do,
I'll always be there...
Supporting you........

************************************

Third POV.

RAJVANSH RESIDENCY

Anaya hadn't slept a wink she was constantly thinking about Arjun's words. She heard that same old Arjun yesterday, was it just a pretense from him.

But why would he do that, and that when he had already shown her his real face. No, she cannot think about him, he is a manipulative man. She should focus on her life....but first thing first...she had to go to her work, already she got the mail from the department head regarding her unannounced absence...thank god her father was one of the chairpersons and will handle the situation in her absence. She is going today for sure.

Anaya hurriedly went inside the walk- in- closest and open her suitcase taking the necessary items she went for the morning routine. She has to ask Vedika or Aunty for another room, if she is going to live here, she needs a new room...far away from Arjun. She got ready and took her bag and walks out of the room,

Ugh..she needs a phone.....

Arjun wakes up to the sound of the door closing...

He looks in the direction of the room door and found it open, he immediately walk inside and found it empty after checking the bathroom, and closest he hurriedly went out...

There she was looking for some time, here and there.

"Looking for something?...maybe a way to go out...." He was right behind her.

Anaya jumped in her place after listening to a husky voice...She immediately turn around and saw a very handsome-looking Arjun. He was looking like he just woke up and might she say he was a sight to watch...

Ugh...Anaya what the hell are you thinking...focus...

Arjun saw her checking him out...and has a smirk on his face...

"Like what you see..."

"What...n..n. ..no, what are you talking about...I was just looking for a way out.." She was hell embarrassed, he saw her checking him out...

Fool.....

"Why....what to run away....." He asks her mockingly...

"Do I have that choice.....if yes...then gladly...."

Next thing she knows that she was pinned by him on the nearest wall...

Arjun came close to her and whispered huskily yet dangerously...

"Say that again and I won't be responsible for the consequences....you know me...baby...I just don't threaten...you are not going anywhere...WIFE..."

He was so close to her that his breath was framing her face. She gave him an annoyed look and says,

"Ohh..now I cannot go out with my own will...what AM I...a prisoner....you manipulated my parents...you made me hate my best friend....now I cannot work also.....so should I ask you before breathing also....haa"

"Wife....who said you cannot breathe....but just not in the same air as that lover boy...I didn't forget your last night's stunt and I'm warning you to dare you to meet him again...hmm.. as for Aashi it's between you to sort it out....." He said ignoring her work-related words.

"I'm going to the hospital.....and I'm not asking...just informing you.....so you won't send a search party after me....and regarding meeting with Abhi......don't worry his life is more important to me than anything else...."