Chapter 19.

Song :- Bekhayali - Kabir Singh.

There is a part of me that's going to be in love with you for the rest of my life...

*********************************

Third POV.

Abhi arrives exactly at 9 PM. He was hell tired but the excitement to meet his love...Anaya...had taken all his tiredness away...his father has already told him about the proposal now it's only up to Anaya.....somewhere he knows she loves him more than just best friend.

He was dreaming about Anaya and his moments.....yes he was angry at her but one look at her and his every ANGER will vanish.

His happiness knows no bounds. He was going to make her his.

Abhi took out his phone and switch it on. But he frowns looking at 22 missed calls and a few messages some from Veer and some from his father. He looks at the message sent by Veer for 2 hours. ago.

Abhi...we are not able to contact Anaya ...please inform us when you reach London....our men are already looking for her...

What Anaya is missing...

He immediately called Veer.

"Veer bhai....what's all this she missing....since when..." He was panicked.

"We are all searching Abhi...did you reach..."

"Yes..." Abhi can sense fear and anxiety in Veer's voice.

"Please come home directly...Uncle Balli and Aunty are with us right now.."

"OK..on my way...."

He immediately cut the call and search for his driver.

Driving home was the most difficult task for him. The whole ride different types of thoughts were crossing his mind. Is she upset because of the proposal that's why she left? He was so afraid it was so unlike Anaya. She never did such a type of activity. She is so mature and handles every situation calmly.

Anaya where are you...I hope you are fine....in his way he dialed Aashi also but her phone was switched off.

Are they both together....maybe...

When he reach Anaya's house everybody was so tense 2 police officers were also there, when Vaani saw Abhi she whisper and let out a cry of her daughter's name. They all were tense and were searching Anaya.

Veer was about to dial Krish's number to ask whether Anaya was with Aashi, when he heard his father yelling his mother's name he turn and saw his mother was losing her conciseness he immediately put his phone down and looks at his mother.

The whole night they were so tense...

Unaware about the tornado which has already ruined their happy life.

********************************

On the other side,

"Aashi..."

Arjun whispers out of shock. Aashi was looking at him with the same shock, her bhai married Anaya.

Anaya...

Her best friend......

Rana Udhav ignores Arjun's shocked face and turns him...

"I asked you something, young man.....what is all this....this girl.....marriage," He asked in a serious tone leaving no room for Arjun to argue.

Arjun was in shock he was unable to process anything.

What is Aashi doing here, as per his PI team she married that Rathod guy so how?