Chapter 20.

Song :- Teri Fariyad- Tum Bin 2.

Never try to destroy someone's life with a lie...
When yours can be destroyed with the truth.....

**********************************

Third POV.

Destroyed.....

That's what Anaya was feeling right now...

Though the truth was out now, is it going to give her everything back. Every one of them was thinking about themselves what about her and her family...

Wish she had never met any of them, not even Aashi.

Wish she had told everything to Abhi before...

Now her feelings will always be untold...

Thinking about all this makes Anaya cry more.

Vedika and Aashi were looking at her from a distance and were crying as well, Aashi took a few steps toward her and crouch down on the floor sitting in front of her and place her head on Anaya's keen,

"No amount of sorry will be enough to rectify what we did to you...I am your culprit...I dragged you in all this....my love destroyed your love......will you ever forgive me?....."

"What will I tell Abhi.....am I ever going to be back to him?" Anaya asks softly without acknowledging Aashi's words.....

Her mind was constantly playing Abhi's moments.

Aashi knows the truth that even if she tries her family will never let Anaya go....because Arjun was attached to her now...and for Arjun, her father can go to any length.

"I'm sorry...." Aashi whispers letting out a sob.

"Hmm....." That was all Anaya said. It was like her every emotion is frozen.

"Anaya please talk to me...." Aashi whispers.

Vedika came and sat beside Anaya and place a warm hand on her shoulder.

"Will I saying anything....make my life back to normal.....like before" She said looking out of the big glass window.

"Ana...." Aashi's words were cut by her father.

"Vedika bahu....take Anaya bahu to Arjun's room....she needs rest and you also rest......Aashi is here I need to talk to you." Her father's strick serious voice left no room for argument.

Vedika nods and makes Anaya stand she start taking Anaya to Arjun's room who was walking like a lost puppy. When they reach near Rana Udhav, he stops Anaya and places his hand on her head,

"I know my son shouldn't have done things like this...but he has a soft corner for you, I have seen it in his eyes....and our family when we tie a knot of any relationship we don't break them.....I hope you will adopt our traditions and rules like other members. I promise you that you will be treated like a Rajvansh with respect and love...you are our Daughter-in-law now....."

Anaya was just listening to all this... for her these things are hollow. Nevertheless, she nodded at him. Vedika took her to Arjun's room, though no one is allowed in his room Anaya is his wife now so it's her room also, she open the door and took her in, though Vedika visited his room one or two times she knows his room, the tidiest and organized room of there penthouse and why not Arjun was very particular when it comes to keeping his room organized. Vedika took her to his room through his study. Anaya shudders at the coldness in the room it was like no one lives in this dark room.

Anaya was looking here and there when Vedika took her cold palm in her warm one.

"Will you be able to forgive us.....I know our selfish reasons made you leave your family and...." His words were cut by Anaya.