teenage | t w e n t y - s i x

"Sis-oh my god are you okay?" Eunha worriedly ask the girl after noticing her upset face.

Renjun got up from his seat and followed Donghyuck who was at the other side of the food court leaning on the railings.

When Daerim sat, she immediately moved her chair closer to hear her out.

"Did I do something wrong?" She burried her face into her palms while slowly tearing up.

This alarmed the short-haired girl and started caressing her back.

"You didn't do anything wrong babe, can you tell me what happened though?"

She released a sigh and fixed her eyes to the boy a few meters away from their table.

"I don't know what happened too, he just bursted"

Eunha pressed her lips into a thin line while observing Daerim.

"Well maybe you really did something wrong but you are unaware of it?"

Daerim then rolled her eyes upon hearing it.

"Which part? The one where I talked to my old classmate? He told me that he was jealous about and like seriously I don't get him"

Renjun's girlfriend knew it wasn't the time to fangirl at the thought that Donghyuck got jealous over another guy and she couldn't help but get curious about it.

She thought that maybe that was the reason why his mood dropped earlier.

"Well honestly that dude looked like he was hitting on you though-"

Daerim then blankly stared at her.

"Seriously? He's just a friend and I know he only sees me as his friend or as an old colleague and maybe who knows he might already have a girlfriend something"

Eunha pressed her lips into a thin line and caught a glimpse of the two boys talking too.

The tan male looks so serious and angry while Renjun was trying his best to calm him down.

She then shifted her attention back to the pregnant girl.

"Maybe? Well what if maybe he doesn't have a girlfriend-"

After seeing Daerim's glare she acted like she's zipping her mouth before sipping her drink.

"I think you should say sorry to him even though you felt like you were not at fault"

The other girl clicked her tongue and folded her arms. She's not the type to say sorry that easily to a person especially when she knows it's not her who's wrong.

"Why would I say it first? As you can see I'm completely confused about his sudden change so why bother saying sorry?"

Eunha let out a sigh and combed her hair using her fingers.

"If you'll see your man flirting with another girl or some bitch flirting at him then what will feel?"

Daerim raised her eyebrow and the thought of someone flirting with what's hers is immediately making her blood boil.

"Fine I'm apologizing I can't hate him forever"

She frowned about her decision but what can she do maybe she really was also at fault for not considering Haechan's feelings.

Eunha cheered with a wide smile plastered on her face but then it instantly faded after noticing something.

"Alright I'm going to him now be right back"

She was about to stood up when Eunha grabbed her arms preventing her to get out from her seat.

"What are you doing?"

The girl in front of her bit her lower lip and gave her a wide suspiscious smile.

"Y-you know you should just do it later, let's finish our food first so that you'll have the energy to talk to him hehe"

"Nah I want this to end quickly I want to enjoy our date"

Daerim then reached Eunha's hands to remove it from her arm but the girl just tightened her grip even more.

"Ok so now you're being weird why do you keep on looking at my back anyway?"

Eunha's eyes widened when she attempted to whip her head to the side. The girl immediately placed both of her hands at Daerim's cheeks preventing her again to move.

"Ahahaha it's just nothing, Renjun just keep on winking at me"

But the other female wasn't buying it anymore. Using her full strength she removed her hands and turned her whole body to the side.

"Oh shit" She heard Eunha's whisper and eventually squinted her eyes to find Renjun and Haechan missing at the place where they were standing.

She scanned the whole area and was met but a not so enjoying view.

Her feet started walking towards a food stall and Eunha from behind was panicking while trying to stop her.

People from the foodcourt started whispering and looking at Daerim who was now boiling in anger.

Eunha could see his boyfriend running towards their direction obviously wanting to stop the pregnant female but it was too late when Daerim furiously slammed both of her hands at the store's counter making the people flinch at the sudden action.

She didn't care at all. Her eyes went to the male and a cashier who was also stunned by her sudden appearance.

"Daerim? What-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS DONGHYUCK?!"

[🌱]

oOh what do you think caused our lovely daerim to go on a madman mode?

btw nct 2020 is over and im sad about it but i really hope that we will get an nct 2021 because i already miss them together😭😭