teenage | t w e n t y - e i g h t

[🌱]

"How dare him say that I shouldn't go out in a time like this" Daerim mumbled while walking in the streets.

She gripped her jacket tightly after feeling the cold winds of the night. The girl is still upset at the male and she honestly doesn't believe whether he's lying or not.

Daerim bit her lower lip while remembering about how he also flirted with someone back then. She's scared, she's scared to feel pain again but here she is right now, hurting.

"H-h said he'll n-never do it again, I trusted h-him" There her tears slowly fell from her eyes to her cheeks.She wiped her cheeks using the tip of her jacket.

Something from behind then make her turn around only to see no one. The girl felt her heart racing and quickly went to the store.

Daerim breathed heavily after going in and there she was greeted by the cashier. She nodded her head before going to the food rack.While looking through some snacks, her mind was clouded with Donghyuck. She learned to love him and she was ready to give it all and what happened now is making her feel sad,mad and hurt.

Love sure is scary.

She shrugged the thoughts off and randomly picked the snacks and headed to the counter.The cashier let out a soft smile after receiving the cash she handed.

"Here's the change maam, thank you and please do come again" Daerim forced a smile and hugged the plastic bag.

She knows she looked like a witch right now with her eyes swollen and puffy. But it looked like the girl in the counter understand what she was going through and it will be rude if she'll suddenly shout at her terrified of how she looks right now.

She then pushed the glass door and watched the dark road with only the streets lights giving it a little life.She looked to her left and right cautiously before walking.It gave her the chills walking alone in the dark night, it feels like there's someone watching you from a far.

For the second time she felt unsafe with her surroundings so she looked back and still see no one.She walked faster but stopped in the middle of it to peek at her back again hoping to see no one again but to her shock, a man wearing a black hoodie appeared just a few meters away from her.She couldn't see his face clearly, that's when her eyes landed at his hand.Her eyes widened and could feel her whole body trembling.

She can't see his face, yes, but his intentions are clearly right there at the sharp knife he is holding.Without any sevond thoughts she walked again but this time, faster.

Running walking and at the same time looking at her back to see that the man is still following her from behind.Daerim felt like crying, she didn't want to die yet.

"Shit"

And there she finally ran and the man also ran after her. Looking back again she cursed seeing that he's getting close.

She ran towards a darker street wishing that he won't have a clear vision of her.

Of all the people wandering around this time, why her?The girl leaned her whole body at a wall in the darker corner after hearing some footsteps. She closed her eyes feeling the loud beats of her heart.

A few seconds later she heard nothing and thinking that the mad is already gone she quickly ran only to be slammed back.

"P-please d-don't kill me" The plastic bag was thrown away and she winced in pain because of the strong grip of the man on her hair.